Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kristen for 'Wanted 2'

Go down 
+13
Jessekg
CrisT
Bellasguardian
lightuplife03
ktwigirls_top
Cherrybombgrl
RobstenRules_UK
Wen
SBella
soileddove
KristensCat
patronuska
MJ23
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 pm

I just read that the producer of TGWTDT has confirmed that Lisbeth is not being played by Carey Mulligan. I'm still curious as to why he would come out and say it was false, unless another actress is signed on. I really want to get facts so we will know if Kristen has read for or wanted this part. Just like "Wanted 2" all the rumors are driving me crazy. Also, if she does do "Wanted 2" when would she film it? Woody Allen and Kristen Stewart would be magical. I would also love for her to work with Spielberg because he I want her in a big budget action film, and Spielberg likes to work with young actors.

flower
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 pm

kevlarfemme24 wrote:
I just read that the producer of TGWTDT has confirmed that Lisbeth is not being played by Carey Mulligan. I'm still curious as to why he would come out and say it was false, unless another actress is signed on. I really want to get facts so we will know if Kristen has read for or wanted this part. Just like "Wanted 2" all the rumors are driving me crazy. Also, if she does do "Wanted 2" when would she film it? Woody Allen and Kristen Stewart would be magical. I would also love for her to work with Spielberg because he I want her in a big budget action film, and Spielberg likes to work with young actors.

flower
Really?!I hope that is legit,don't get me wrong,I love Carey she's my 3rd girl crush but I don't see her playing the role Lisbeth not in her 'aura' but who knows...Well Kstew playing Lisbeth is def. a right choice(say I'm biased) but it's true I read all Millinium trilogy and when I read that Kristen is the one I imagine as LIsbeth.. Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
On the other hand I don't want TGWDT to be remake,Switzerland version is a great movie and Noomi got an overwhelmingly praise for the role Lisbeth.If Kstew will play on the remake she will be pressured,I don't have any doubt that she can take that role....
I just hope this news of your is true because when I got the news that CM will play Lisbeth I was so disappointed,she's not the one I imagine to take the role of Lisbeth.. Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 625108
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 pm

MJ, here it is. Besides Noomi, Kristen is the only one I see playing it. All her awkwardness that people criticize are traits of Lisbeth. Not to say I want Kristen to play this, because the comparisons would be crazy, but I wouldn't hate it if she did.

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2010/04/mulligan_finche.php

:spam:
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks!!I hope DF will do this w/ Kristen and I hope consider this role I love seeing her in action....Beside CM already has My Fair Lady..I want a good news for Kristen's next movie outside saga..It's really silent on her camp about her next role Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 625108
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Who would DF play? I want to see Kristen in action too. Her camp is quiet so I know the next role must be something huge. Something that cannot be leaked. I hope she films away from L.A. this summer so the Paps won't stalk her when Robert gets there.

high five
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

kevlarfemme24 wrote:
Who would DF play? I want to see Kristen in action too. Her camp is quiet so I know the next role must be something huge. Something that cannot be leaked. I hope she films away from L.A. this summer so the Paps won't stalk her when Robert gets there.

high five
Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Lol I mean David Fincher,sorry kind of lazy..We better get this mystery as big as US state Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_lol I can't wait for the announcement of her next film.I just hope she will have something to shoot b4 going back filming BD...
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 am

MJ23 wrote:
kevlarfemme24 wrote:

high five
Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Lol I mean David Fincher,sorry kind of lazy..We better get this mystery as big as US state Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_lol I can't wait for the announcement of her next film.I just hope she will have something to shoot b4 going back filming BD...

lol! rofl i totally thought you are referring DF as dakota fanning hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
kstewaddiction

kstewaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

I think that Kristen would be great for W2. I mean haven't really seen her in that kind of action leading lady. As for TGWTDT I am personal happy that Carrie got it, I love her. 411 has said this is Kristen's vacation and she is book for the next few years. Also I have this thing for James McAvoy so to see him and Kristen in a movie together would be amazing. [quote] wave hello <--so many smileys lol
Back to top Go down
http://kstewaddiction.blogspot.com/
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 am

[quote="kstewaddiction"]I think that Kristen would be great for W2. I mean haven't really seen her in that kind of action leading lady. As for TGWTDT I am personal happy that Carrie got it, I love her. 411 has said this is Kristen's vacation and she is book for the next few years. Also I have this thing for James McAvoy so to see him and Kristen in a movie together would be amazing.
Quote :
wave hello <--so many smileys lol
I love to see her doing action..And it will be nice for her to work w/ such great actor like J.Mcavoy..He is one hot guy zip lips I hope this will be finalize and I hope she will do this big kiss
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 pm

I LOVE the idea of her in an action film...but I HATE the idea of her picking up a sequel to a film that didn't get great reviews.

Sequels are bad news, IMO. Aside from books and stories that HAVE to have them (Star Wars, Twilight, Harry Potter, etc.) I just think sequels are a bad idea. I rarely like a sequel. but maybe that's just me?
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I dont know. I think this would be kind of awesome. Really everyone in the first movie kicked ass and looked really hot while doing it, I'd love for Kristen to do something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 pm

I also didn't like "Wanted". It made almost no sense to me. I do want her to work with McAvoy but on a better film like a drama/romance. I've had a crush on him since "Shameless".

lol!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

oohh guys. there's a new article about Kristen being in Wanted 2. what do u think? hahaa

Quote :
Nothing’s ever a sure thing in Hollywood — even the most bankable actors, actresses and directors can have flops. When their film hits theaters, there's always a chance of failure, but when you make it a comic book movie, the risk seems even higher.

So far, Mark Millar has an impressive batting average with film adaptations of his comics “Wanted” and “Kick-Ass” grossing close to $440 million dollars worldwide, not including DVD sales.

Granted, “Wanted” did have one very valuable asset on it’s side: Angelina Jolie. But seeing as how she’s confirmed that she won't return for the sequel, will it even happen?

“Well, 'Wanted 2' is complicated,” Millar told MTV News while promoting his recently launched "CLiNT" comics magazine. “There’s no book [for] 'Wanted 2.' I would like to do [the movie]. I say if it happens, great. If it doesn’t, I’m not bothered.”

It may seem as if Millar doesn’t care about his creation, but it’s really just that he already accomplished his goal.

“I only intended to write down one book, six issues," he explained. "I had no interest in doing anything beyond that, you know, I was happy with it."

Of course, that doesn't he wasn’t tempted on all sides.

“Lots of people said to me, ‘Go and do a sequel or do three sequels, the movie is gonna make a lot of money and the movie would be great for your books sales,'" he said. "But I don’t really write the comics for money, I write them comics because I like them. Sometimes I do things for almost no money at all just because I like doing it, so the idea to write a sequel just because the movie was big seems almost unethical.”

So where does this leave “Wanted 2,” the film? Considering the first movie strayed quite a bit from the source material, it might be easier to continue than if you were relying on a book that was never going to come — but there is that one, tiny catch.

"They killed off the most recognizable character, but I thought it was great to do that," Millar told MTV News earlier this year. "It was so ballsy to kill off the one person you didn't expect to die."

If the film does wind up moving forward, signs point to another prominent female actress taking on a role. For months, speculation has pointed to none other than "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart.

Stewart addressed those rumors with MTV News in June, dancing around a direct answer by saying she would join the cast as long as the script was good.

"But I wouldn't just want to be in a mindless blow-up movie. I'm not into it," she added.

When I asked Millar if he knew anything about Stewart being offered the lead, his first reaction was laughter.

“Well it’s funny, my daughter was so excited when she heard that,” he said, “I think there had been some conversations but there isn’t even a finalized screenplay yet so they definitely can’t confirm any actors yet. I have heard that she was approached and she said that she was very excited about the idea in an interview...of working with guys like James [McAvoy] or [director Timur Bekmambetov] or whoever but it’s all just speculation.”

“But my daughter was the most excited I’d ever seen her about anything I’m working on, you know? She wasn’t very excited about ‘Kick-Ass’ or ‘Wanted’ but the minute Kristen Stewart’s name is mentioned it’s like, ‘Ohh!’ And then she told me it’s like I’m one person away from Taylor Lautner.”

LOL at her daughter. lol
Back to top Go down
Mel452

Mel452

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 am

Bless his daughter. Smile If there is anyone that can sell him Kristen to do the part, sounds as if his daughter can do it...lol!

Wouldn't mind see her doing an action movie either, but a sequel can be a bit risky. But hey, as she has said if the script works - then maybe it can work.
Back to top Go down
http://mel452.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Kristen for 'Wanted 2' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen for 'Wanted 2'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2