Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!

Go down 
+5
Bellasguardian
ezgiituran
SBella
kstewaddiction
MJ23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Empty
PostSubject: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 am

Thank's to @WTTRSaturday!!
Back to top Go down
kstewaddiction

kstewaddiction

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 am

I have watched this clip soooo many times. I can't wait until we get more
Back to top Go down
http://kstewaddiction.blogspot.com/
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 am

really cant wait for welcome to the rileys!

#stripperStew is the best! devious

but FIRST! IM GOING TO WATCH THE RUNAWAYS !! whoo hoo
Back to top Go down
ezgiituran

ezgiituran

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 am

want to watch that movie badly. but i think i cant watch it at theather.thats the why i hate living in turkey silent silent
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

ezgiituran wrote:
want to watch that movie badly. but i think i cant watch it at theather.thats the why i hate living in turkey silent silent
big hug You can wait for the DVD release if they are not going to release on you country....anyway it's early to tell if it will not be release on your place,maybe who knows..
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Sundance Welcome to the Rileys Q&A   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey guys...for those that haven't seen and might be interested I have videos of the Question and Answer with Kristen, Jake, Melissa, Ken (and Gio, even though he doesn't say anything) on my youtube channel.

I was lucky enough to see it three times and I can tell you, it really is an excellent movie and I can't wait to see it again!

Below are the videos I have of the WttR Sundance screening Q&As

Premiere Jan 23, 2010 Pt 1

Premiere Jan 23, 2010 Pt 2

Screening 3 Jan 25th, 2010 Pt 1

Screening 3 Jan 25th, 2010 Pt 2

Apparently I did not take video at the 2nd screening, probably because it was 8am and we had gone straight from the JJ concert to the box office. I apologize greatly for the shakiness (premiere video was after seeing the movie and meeting kristen so I was still shaking and sheer exhaustion is to blame for screening 3).

Last edited by Bellasguardian on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding videos)
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 am

THNX again BG!

Love these videos! All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! 806609
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Yup papa-swan is a pretty amazing singer in my opinion! The album comes out in June-ish and if you go to www.billy_burke.net you can enter to get them to send you the song...the version we have is the rough unmastered version, there will be a finished version on the album as well!

"URA Fever" is my fav right now too... I saw The Losers, but it didn't work as well in there as it does for when Kristen is on screen lol.
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Awesome videos, even with the shaking from meeting Kristen (luckiest chicks ever!!), thanks a million for posting! :D
Back to top Go down
rhymejess

rhymejess

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

We need more clips! I hope we get a teaser trailer soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm

We definitely need more clips. tantrum
Back to top Go down
westcyde

westcyde

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Kristen is sooooo tiny. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!   All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Video,Picture,Screen Caps of WTTR!!
Page 1 of 1