Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emile Interview, mentions Kristen

Go down 
+4
Shannon
Allegrabox
MJ23
Wen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wen

Wen

Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Empty
PostSubject: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 am

From back in August:

Quote :
Emile Hirsch stays cool with Into The Wild co-star Kristen Stewart. He jump-started her career by recommending her to Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke.

“I was gushing about her,” he says. “I think she’s so talented and so perfect.”

He continues, “She’s a great conversationalist, very inquisitive. She’s got a little bit of an edge, too, though, so she’s not a pushover. She’s strong and cool. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, and she’s emotional, too.”

Source

I love what he says about her, very true.
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 am

I like it!!But sometimes I don't understand why people hate Emile!!Anyway everone has their own opinion Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Allegrabox
Nun With a Gun
Allegrabox

PostSubject: Re: Emile Hirsch talks about Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am

He's part of the reason why Kristen got the Twilight role. We should all thank him for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

Ya Emile seems like a nice guy to me?

Not that i follow him all that closely. what gives
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I hope she gets to work with him again in the future.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 am

MJ23 wrote:
I like it!!But sometimes I don't understand why people hate Emile!!Anyway everone has their own opinion Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_rr

hahahahah! pardon me! but when i first read this.i thought you were talking abt Emilie De Ravin! rofl

im blind!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
sunrisedreamer

sunrisedreamer

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 pm

MJ23 wrote:

People don't like Emile? I think he is such a great actor...I've loved him in everything I've seen him in, but I don't know much about him as a person. Why do people hate him?

He says nothing but really nice things about Kristen, so that's great.Smile Kristen really seems to make a big impression on people that she works with..they all say such extremely postive things about her and have so much respect for her.
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:58 pm

hmmm...if you are on twitter you will see some not nice comment on him thinking I think it has a connection w/ 'someone' poor Rob It's better not totalk who is that..
Emile is a cool guy I think and he is one of the great young actor in his generation..You can not please everyone and they are entitle to their own opinion but what I don't get is the bashing ignore
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Awesome excerpt! They seemed to get along well, and I hope they work together in the future, maybe Kristen in a co-star role instead of like 15 minutes. Though those 15 minutes were captivating! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emile Interview, mentions Kristen   Emile Interview, mentions Kristen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emile Interview, mentions Kristen
Page 1 of 1