Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+10
SBella
rhymejess
Cherrybombgrl
MJ23
ktwigirls_top
Bildo
Rach
stephy-rose
Shannon
soileddove
14 posters
AuthorMessage
soileddove

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 am

Just want to be the first to say... I can not wait for this film -I need to meet Vampire Bella. I know BD was not as beloved as the other books, but for me, it was the best one and the one I am counting the minutes to see.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:01 am

Soiled ....

I know you! Yes i do! big kiss
Back to top Go down
soileddove

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 am

Heehee... I will take Kristen in anything new.... so Eclipse for me is like the foreplay but I am hoping Breaking Dawn is the climax. May need to be medicated during the process - but I am prepared to make that sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
stephy-rose

stephy-rose

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

Haha! Trust you to start a BD topic Dove! :D

I too am soo excited, just the thought of Kristen in a wedding dress makes me weep!

BRING ON THE BLOOD CUPS!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rach

Rach

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm looking forward to it too,
Bring on vampire Bella banana dance <-- AWW look a dancing banana :D
Back to top Go down
Bildo

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

what i think they should do if they make BD into 2 films is have one film thats all the chapters from Bella's POV and the other film should be the chapters that are Jacobs POV, that way taylor won't take screen time away from Kristen
Back to top Go down
ktwigirls_top

ktwigirls_top

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I want to see her with powers like a superhero vampire. prego pom pom
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

It's Officila Bill Condon will direct Breaking Dawn smiley scared So what do you think guys?
here's the link http://tinyurl.com/27t9lsw
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:29 pm

fans on twitter are right. SMeyer is a cockblocker Breaking Dawn 1720
Back to top Go down
rhymejess

rhymejess

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm excited for BD too. spinning
*cough* I kinda actually liked the book *cough*
*runs away before getting stoned*
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Quote :

IKR? i liked the book too...a lot of parts I loved...there are things I didn't like...but the book wasn't horrible for me.... Breaking Dawn 961213
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 am

Cherrybombgrl wrote:
Quote :

IKR? i liked the book too...a lot of parts I loved...there are things I didn't like...but the book wasn't horrible for me.... Breaking Dawn 961213

smileysign
pfffttt.
i dnt get it why would anyone hate BD. angry
i mean the ONLY down part of it is the JACOB POV. what gives

I love ISLE ESME. ashamed2
that was my favourite part of all of coz.
I hope there's no FADE-TO-BLACK action. qdraw

my favorite parts in BD :

1. Isle Esme devious
2. Wedding scene
3. Pre-wedding (the bed scene) oh you know when Edward doesnt want to go to his 'bachelor party' ashamed2
4. Renesmee birth <---- which is kinda creepy shake
Back to top Go down
RobstenRules_UK

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 am

breaking dawn in all honestly was, apart from twilight (of course) my favourite book. loads of people slated it cos there was no 'war' but frankly if u want war... read a book on world war 2 or something hahha
besides they killed off irina and frankly after what she did about renesmee.. i hate her! haha
i can't WAIT for BREAKING DAWN!
and yeah i agree about the jacob pov... HATE!

i have a magnet which says it all - i'd love to la push jacob off a cliff!
run in circles
Back to top Go down
RobstenRules_UK

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 am

rhymejess wrote:
I'm excited for BD too. spinning
*runs away before getting stoned*

and by the way... i blunky heart your signatures! hahahaha the one about trueblood.... groucho
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:01 pm

sara why are you saying my comment is BS?

Boo you whore.
Breaking Dawn Suspect
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:06 am

Cherrybombgrl wrote:
sara why are you saying my comment is BS?

Boo you whore.
Breaking Dawn Suspect

NO.dude,i wasnt Suspect
i was agreeing with you. i mean why would ANYONE hate BD. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja
GuanaBeer

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: About shooting here in Brazil   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm

BD be shooted here in Brazil is a "he-say-she-say" situation, but today a fan site talked with Sérgio Sá, RioFilme director, and he explained some facts.

Locations:
The producers of Saga came to Rio and visited dozens of islands and beaches, some in Angra dos Reis, Cabo Frio and Buzios. You may not be chosen only one, because the beach can be on a lease and the house, in another, for example.

Duration:
The filming will take place in five days, but Robert and Kristen will record only for two.

Confirmation:
Since there is no signed contract, nothing is confirmed. But according to Sergio, it is almost certain and may not be too soon. Up to a maximum one month before the recordings, they have confirmation.

Press Conference:
He also told us about a possible press conference with Bill Condon, director of the film. Something very difficult to happen as an event or meeting with fans.

Safety:
People involved in the negotiations had to sign a nondisclosure agreement that prevents them from giving, say, “more details”. Dates and locations, for example, will not be published.

The Source: http://teamtwilightbr.com/?p=12204
The Translation: http://500daysofrk.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm

New Moon and Breaking Dawn were/are my favorite books out of the Saga, and I've like all the films thus far. If Kristen is up to her usual standards, along with everyone else, it'll all be fine.

Really looking forward to Vampire Bella and how Kristen will pull it off Smile
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 am

ChernaudiKStewfan wrote:
New Moon and Breaking Dawn were/are my favorite books out of the Saga, and I've like all the films thus far. If Kristen is up to her usual standards, along with everyone else, it'll all be fine.

Really looking forward to Vampire Bella and how Kristen will pull it off Smile

I find it amazing to find a guy who loves Twilight. You are one of a kind sir! *hats off*
Vampire Bella would be Epic!
Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Well, Sara, there are some of us out there. But most seem to hide it because of bashing and what not.

And BD would be epic the way that it should be as far as concluding the saga, as long as you don't let this guy direct it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Clarkson

If anyone's seen Top Gear (the original British version) or have read or seen anything featuring Jeremy, you'll know why.

Let's just say that the Top Gear threesome were producing and directing BD. Here would be a typical exchange:

Jeremy and Richard are trying to work out the wind fan, while James is conferring with Kristen and Rob.

Jeremy: This fan needs more powwwaaaarrr, teeth!

Richard (angerly): I-haven't-had-my teeth-whitened!

James: Kristen, Rob, what are those two arguing about?

Kristen: Jeremy wants a more powerful wind fan and he and Richard are bitchin' about whether or not that Richard has had his teeth whitened.

James: Oh, cock!

Humor aside, it'd take something like that to make BD a true train wreck, as the cast and Bill have shown a willingness to stick as close to canon as possible while garnering a PG-13 rating, which shouldn't be that hard.

Even I have to admit that I liked the ending, and hopefully the movie will have a slightly more dramatic version, or maybe Bella having a vision of a possible battle, considering that she was thinking about a possible fight until Alice and Jasper showed up with Nauel.
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 am

Thanks for your posts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1