Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really want to see her in a comedy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kstewaddiction

kstewaddiction

I really want to see her in a comedy.   Empty
PostSubject: I really want to see her in a comedy.    I really want to see her in a comedy.   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Adventureland is one of my favorite movies, and even though it was hilarious it still had meat to it. It had a message and I love those kind of comedy's and I really really realllllllly want to see Kristen do another one like it. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
http://kstewaddiction.blogspot.com/
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: I really want to see her in a comedy.    I really want to see her in a comedy.   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 am

kstewaddiction wrote:
Adventureland is one of my favorite movies, and even though it was hilarious it still had meat to it. It had a message and I love those kind of comedy's and I really really realllllllly want to see Kristen do another one like it. What do you guys think?

dude. seriously . i AM SURE you watched Adventureland BTS right? OMG that was freaking hilarious! that is what we need for kristen! REAL COMEDY!! hahaha. i would love to watch kristen in another comedy!! or at least SNL SKIT! :D
Back to top Go down
DAKOTASTEW_LUVR

DAKOTASTEW_LUVR

PostSubject: Re: I really want to see her in a comedy.    I really want to see her in a comedy.   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I bet it would be hilarious to watch Kristen in a comedy!! Totally out of our usual Kristen comfort zone. post count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want to see her in a comedy.    I really want to see her in a comedy.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really want to see her in a comedy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: The Water Cooler :: General Discussion-
Jump to: