PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

The Runaways Partial Box Office Sales in Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: The Runaways Partial Box Office Sales in Spain   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:58 am

Quote :
As I said The runaways released September 10th in 57 movie theaters nationwide and by it's second week was showing in 50 theaters.

By today (3rd week) is playing just in 15 theaters.

Tommorrow,Friday October 1,new movies,will be release so thiss will change and most likely will be remove completely or left in few cinema in big cities (like Barcelona and Madrid).

I will check during the weekend,though.

And because the movie didn't made the Top 10 in Sales I can't find it in any Spanish Billboard information.The sales in the first weekend were 35000 Euro ( US$47,638.49) means that it made 614 Euro ( US$835.72) in each of the 57 theaters.

I had sat this before,I never expected to make big sales in Spain,because neither Joan Jett or The Runaways are/were that well known here,also most non-existance promo,which was mainly focused on the Twilight Saga Fandom.And it was released the same week end as Resident Evil so it was like the worst week-end for a small independent to be released.

Source : @Uchiland

StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: The Runaways Partial Box Office Sales in Spain   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Great news! Thanks.
Back to top Go down

The Runaways Partial Box Office Sales in Spain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: All Things Kristen :: Filmography :: The Runaways-
Jump to: