Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allegrabox
Nun With a Gun
Allegrabox

Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley  Empty
PostSubject: Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley    Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I went to the WTTR screening at San Diego Film Festival. The screening was packed with very diverse audiences - young, old, male and female. This movie has a great potential to appeal to a wider audience if marketing/advertising/word of mouth is done appropriately. It's a definite must see movie if you have a chance to see it.

Just wanted to point out a few things about the movie.

Acting:

Performances of the 3 lead stars are outrageously good. Effortless acting from all 3 lead stars. Give it a solid A

Kristen:

Above average, mesmerizing and heartbreaking performance. Her eyes are very haunting in this movie. You feel the sadness in her life through her eyes. Definitely wanted to see more of Mallory/Allison.

Melissa:

Amazingly good in the serious and comedic parts of the movie. Love the car scenes.

James:

Solid performance and good chemistry with Kristen.

Music/Score:

I love it from start to end. Really made an impact to the story. Give it an A+

Story:

Cliche in some parts but overall it's a touching story that has serious, funny and heartbreaking scenes. Give it a B-

Pacing:

Sorta slow in the beginning. I just want to see Mallory right away but I know they need to tell the story.

Cameo:

Love the small cameo role of Ally Sheedy (from Breakfast Club Fame). Wish she had more scenes in the movie.

Wardrobe/Make Up

The transformation of Kristen to a dirty rundown stripper is amazing. Some scenes of Kristen will obviously be a screen cap fave for some. We all know what I'm talking about. Wink
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley    Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am

WOWWWWW

What a review! Simple and concise! bravo

Thanks my friend!

But Angel, all the stories about the human battle for life and happiness have cliche, because all of them were already told in some way. The differences are in the way to tell the story (dialogs) and the acting.

Well... I was so jellous of you yesterday... ashamed

Back to top Go down

Fan Review: Welcome To The Riley
Page 1 of 1