Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Someone talk to me. I'm still crying after the second reread.

black heart
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 am

kev i missed you so much today! Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 51404

Anyways about the script...I love the script lol

The beginning is really interesting to me & when Mallory comes in the picture I think it's gonna be interesting to see all that on screen haha!
Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 285694

But yes the ending was a tear jerker! I wonder if I will actually want to cry when I see it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:15 am

Cherry, which ending are you talking about. The one in the script or the new one? To me one of the saddest parts was when Mallory was talking about the only boy that she ever loved and how he was disabled and they got separated. That was one of the most vulnerable moments in the script.

:cherry:
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:48 am

kevlarfemme24 wrote:
Cherry, which ending are you talking about. The one in the script or the new one? To me one of the saddest parts was when Mallory was talking about the only boy that she ever loved and how he was disabled and they got separated. That was one of the most vulnerable moments in the script.

:cherry:

kev,there's a new one?as in new script?? confused
this thread might be a spoiler thread tho.but w/ever..

I love Mallory's lines.she has a lot of vulgar and bold lines.they are funny as well. ☀
the scene where cracks me up the most is when Mallory says "phew! looks like someone opened a can of tuna fish" and "what?your balls smells like apple fritters?"

rofl lmao! i laughed so hard. hahahah
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 am

Quote :
Cherry, which ending are you talking about. The one in the script or
the new one? To me one of the saddest parts was when Mallory was
talking about the only boy that she ever loved and how he was disabled
and they got separated. That was one of the most vulnerable moments in
the script.

There's a new script????? I didn't know that! I have the one I got from WTTR imdb....
Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 625108
Back to top Go down
rhymejess

rhymejess

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 am

Cherrybombgrl wrote:
Quote :
Cherry, which ending are you talking about. The one in the script or
the new one? To me one of the saddest parts was when Mallory was
talking about the only boy that she ever loved and how he was disabled
and they got separated. That was one of the most vulnerable moments in
the script.

There's a new script????? I didn't know that! I have the one I got from WTTR imdb....
Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 625108

Theres not a new script, just the one thats been out forever but they changed the ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah, I talked to someone on iMDB that saw it at Sundance and asked them to spoil the new ending for me. I actually liked the original ending a lot.

zip lips
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

her being in the hospital? Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 625108
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

No, the part where she's watching TV and her legs are up in Doug's lap. We see that she's basically become their new daughter

pot stir
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion 911706 I am so lost....I just need this movie in my life basically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Me too, Cherry. StripperStew will kill me dead. Is there a petition to get this on 3D and in Imax?

big kiss
Back to top Go down
TheRunaways_Ita

TheRunaways_Ita

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:17 pm

News News News about Welcome To The Rileys Giovanni Agnelli has just now twittered from here @Welcome2Rileys:

He said "They're working on release date this fall, worldwide will be after US fall release"

About the trailer "Have seen 5 versions. Didn't like any of them" - "Trying to finish the international version before Cannes."

It will be R rated

Kristen is not in program to attend Cannes he says "Its just for sales agents to sell to buyers."

Uk is going to get WTTR and French too in hundreds of theaters

He added "I will announce ALL the countries that have bought WTTR after the Cannes film festival"

Right now he's having a conference call with Sony and Apparition (I hope that It won't be a mess like the Runaways.. I don't trust apparition anymore... ) puzzled
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:54 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! cheers

Though I worry about Apparition's involvement in anything, ever, after The Runaways disaster. . .
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:53 am

well,now all we have to do is wait for the announcement made my Gio.
and hope Apparition dont mess this up again. =.=!

IMO,Apparition has their own mess to clean up. The Runaways was a mess. They should clean that up. The problem with Apparition is that they dont know how to manage things up. If they change the person who was incharge with the Marketing strategies and promotions. They will do well. For now,Apparition is not doing well at promo stuffs and marketing strategies. shakes fist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion   Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Riley's Script Discussion
Page 1 of 1