Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
westcyde

westcyde

OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

This movie makes me want to learn the ways of the arts of movie making. It is that good.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm

westcyde wrote:
This movie makes me want to learn the ways of the arts of movie making. It is that good.

orly?what is it about?i havent get the chance to watch it. tantrum

ill go n see it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm

OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! 664421 I LOVE KICK-ASS!!!!!

Kick-Ass & TR are the best movies I've seen this year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
westcyde

westcyde

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 am

its the fact that there is nothing cliche about the action. it was all pretty original to me. Every action sequence is different. AND the fact that Chloe(hit girl) is doing most of the killing.

------^ BADASS^
Back to top Go down
iwantapplestew

iwantapplestew

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 am

im watching it this weekend dance
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm

I want to see this movie sooooooooo badly!!!!!

If I weren't finishing up my Master's program and planning my wedding, I might have the time. I MADE time for The Runaways, but I can't do that often...this weekend I have a ton of work to do AND a wedding to go to in DC! Ugh!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 am

shibbyKStewartfan wrote:
I want to see this movie sooooooooo badly!!!!!

If I weren't finishing up my Master's program and planning my wedding, I might have the time. I MADE time for The Runaways, but I can't do that often...this weekend I have a ton of work to do AND a wedding to go to in DC! Ugh!

OMG.SHIBBY!!! jawdropper

YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED??!! eeeeeekkkk.. devious

CONGRATS!! smiley happy 2

soooooooo..when is the big day? smiley hug1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!   OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT KICK-ASS WAS FREAKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: The Water Cooler :: General Discussion-
Jump to: