Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quotes you want included?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

Quotes you want included? Empty
PostSubject: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:37 am

"I believe that. But I want you to know something — when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures. Jacob is family. You are… well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existence. I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too." - Bella

I can’t wait to see what Edward does to you! I hope he snaps your neck, you pushy, obnoxious, moronic DOG! - Bella

"I’ll warn him if your plans get any more defined. It doesn’t help anything for you to put yourself in danger. Do you think either of them would give up if you died? They’d still fight, we all would. You can’t change anything, so just be good, okay?" - Alice

"Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" - Edward

More later....
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 am

"But, if I had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten of the best nights of my life. Dream about that." - Edward
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 am

You are safe inside your mind. No one can reach you there. It’s no wonder that Aro was so curious about your future abilities. - Alice
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 am

Jacob in tent : "Your lips are still blue,want me to warm those up for you too?You only have to ask."

^ this cracks me up for some reason. *shrugs* hahaha
Back to top Go down
Airam_18
Kristen's Ninja
Airam_18

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 am

"Alice called. She got nervous when your future rather abruptly disappeared five minutes ago."

"I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object."

"Would you like me to help you sleep, Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived. -Bella

But I don’t count that as a kiss, Jacob. I think of it more as an assault.
-Bella

It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof. I’m going to need that ring. It’s time to tell Charlie. -Bella

Quotes you want included? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes you want included?   Quotes you want included? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes you want included?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: All Things Kristen :: Filmography :: Eclipse-
Jump to: