Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Scene

Go down 
+3
Shuk
Cherrybombgrl
obladiobladah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:02 pm

What was your favorite scene in the whole movie and why? Favorite Song in the Film? Favorite performance scene?
Only chose one!

My favorite scene was close to the end of the film, the fight in the recording studio. I thought all the actors really shined in that scene, especially Kristen. I especially loved it when the lighting changed and the camera was zoomed in on Kristen's face. The whole scene was just perfect to me.

My favorite song used in the film was Crimson and Clover. No special reason, I just love that song anyways and I thought it was a good song to end the film with.

My favorite performance in the movie was when Kristen and Dakota sand Dead End Justice. LOVED it.
...Cherry Bomb wasn't bad either. lol
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 pm

My fav performance was Cherry bomb. I also loved DEJ!

some of my fav scenes were KS pissin on the guitar & fallin after Favourite Scene 737565

I also loved the ending on the movie where the band breaks up & then Cherie hears Joan on the radio. That was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Shuk

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:58 am

I love the scene with Kim n Joan making up Cherry Bomb and then Kim trying to teach Cherie the song, and he's wearing like short shorts and a kitchen apron? rofl Michael Shannon did such a good job as Kim.

Favorite song would beee..Crimson n Clover as well just for the way it fit with the ending

and performance scene probably I Love Playin' With Fire cause heck did Kristen ever do a good job with that song or what? Smile
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Shuk wrote:

and performance scene probably I Love Playin' With Fire cause heck did Kristen ever do a good job with that song or what? Smile

You have no idea how upset I am that ILPWF wasn't on the soundtrack. angry
Back to top Go down
sunrisedreamer

sunrisedreamer

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Hard to choose just one for each of these!

I have so many favorite scenes, but I guess my very favorite would be Kristen throwing stuff around in the recording studio. She was amazing in that scene and had such intensity.

My favorite song in the movie is also Crimson & Clover. I just really love that song!!

Favorite performance scene......I guess I'll say "I Love Playin With Fire" because I love that song and Kristen did a great job with it. After seeing the movie more times, my favorites might change, though..
Back to top Go down
Shuk

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm

obladiobladah wrote:

Maybe we'll get the full version as a special feature on the DVD? :D
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Shuk wrote:
obladiobladah wrote:

Maybe we'll get the full version as a special feature on the DVD? :D

That would be ideal. Then I would be happy. :D
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Dead End Justice, hands down. I like got so excited when it started playing!

It was intense, sexual, interesting, and just soooo cool to watch. I wish they had acted it out too though; I really wanna see what they did on stage with it because it sounds so fun!

It would be ILPWF if it had been the entire song, because Kristen did so well, but it wasn't and that frustrated me more than engaged me.

I LOVE the songs in this film, but my favorites (aside from TR songs) were Wild One, I Wanna Be Your Dog, and Crimson and Clover.

Wild One PUMPS me up soooooo much! Like, I just wanna fight or something, that song gets me going man.

I Wanna Be Your Dog is like submissive and sexual, I don't know, it just strikes a chord with me I guess?

Crimson and Clover is just awesome, it's definitely one of my top 5 JJ&BH songs.
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:22 am

I was gutted to see 'I wanna be where the Boys are' isn't in the movie

:'(
Back to top Go down
Mel452

Mel452

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 am

Been awhile since someone posted in here, plus I'm still making the rounds here...so...

1. Fave scene - I'm having a hard time deciding but, like most of you probably the fight scene in the studio. Definitely intense and highly emotional - all the girls were awesome but more so Kristen. Love Lita's line: "Get in the booth Cherie!" Cracks me up for some reason hehe!

2. Fave song - "I Love Playing with Fire" even though it wasn't shown in its entirety...which is my only issue with the whole film and the fact that its NOT on the soundtrack - like most of you all...HUGE tragedy! Crying or Very sad

3. Fave performance - Dead End Justice...the girls rocked it even a tad better then the original...I know blasphemy but very true...lol! Do like the Cherry Bomb performance too of course...but love the song DEJ just a tad more.

Back to top Go down
http://mel452.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Favourite Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Scene   Favourite Scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Scene
Page 1 of 1