Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT Justin Bieber

Go down 
+3
Cherrybombgrl
westcyde
SBella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm

DISCUSS. poke

lol flag

guitar
Back to top Go down
westcyde

westcyde

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:57 am

and I was like baby baby baby ohhhh
like baby baby baby ohhhh
like baby baby baby ohhhhh
I thought you'd always be mineeee

LOL! OT Justin Bieber 3109 Sorry...I am addicted to that song...even though I dislike the beaver OT Justin Bieber Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:19 am

SBella wrote:
DISCUSS. poke

lol flag

guitar

What the heck?Srsly??

bump :bluesbros:
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:39 am

MJ23 wrote:
SBella wrote:
DISCUSS. poke

lol flag

guitar

What the heck?Srsly??

bump :bluesbros:

rofl nothing actually but i just wanna see how pp react to the name.hahahaha!
anything.talk anything justin bieber here. hit the fan

cherry,i have to agree with you. I agree

i hate myself coz there's one day i was doing nothing and then,i started to "baby..baby.. baby oohhh.." nthen i realised whose song was that and i hate myself ever since. hahahhah! lol! !!!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:45 am

westcyde wrote:
Who?

west.apparently,the beaver is a talented and very handsome,cute looking boy sarcasm

"The Next Justin Timberlake" hit the fan

it was like poke kidding me? eyebrow raise

rofl no offense to beiber fans..hahahah!
but seriously what so great about this kid?
and he's ALWAYS ON THE TRENDING TOPIC.IT SICKENING TO LOOK AT THE TRENDING TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
westcyde

westcyde

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:01 pm

bolt
Back to top Go down
Airam_18
Kristen's Ninja
Airam_18

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:35 am

WTF??? I hate that kid! Well, not really, but I dislike him just as much I dislike JB. ugh!! stooges haha

ehehe the other day I met with my cousin (who is 16 and totally girly girl-now that I think about it, we make a nice contrast, since I dress and act more like Kristen and she's like Miley LOLOL!! nice company LMAO!)

Anyway, I'm like: "hey, you know that kid-whatsisname-oh yeah, Justin B-i-e-b-e-r or sth haha! He's so MEHH!! I mean, he looks like a 12 y.o. boy who jacks off every time he sees a girl! UGH! And he's always TT on twitter and UGHHH!! I hate himmmm!!!" <---you get the picture

And she's like: "Ohmigosh, are serious?? He's the cutest thing eva!! I mean, look at him, he's sooo gorgeous!! and his voice! love eyes love eyes "

And I'm like: "Dude! Are you fucking kidding me??? What has he done to you peopleee??? *shakes Sherry's shoulders* He's EVIL!!!" LOL

but then again, what did I expect? She loves the JB, too...... *huge facepalm*

haha I love my cousin, but her taste in music and dudes is sth that I'll never understand....
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:57 am

Airam_18 wrote:
WTF??? I hate that kid! Well, not really, but I dislike him just as much I dislike JB. ugh!! stooges haha

ehehe the other day I met with my cousin (who is 16 and totally girly girl-now that I think about it, we make a nice contrast, since I dress and act more like Kristen and she's like Miley LOLOL!! nice company LMAO!)

Anyway, I'm like: "hey, you know that kid-whatsisname-oh yeah, Justin B-i-e-b-e-r or sth haha! He's so MEHH!! I mean, he looks like a 12 y.o. boy who jacks off every time he sees a girl! UGH! And he's always TT on twitter and UGHHH!! I hate himmmm!!!" <---you get the picture

And she's like: "Ohmigosh, are serious?? He's the cutest thing eva!! I mean, look at him, he's sooo gorgeous!! and his voice! love eyes love eyes "

And I'm like: "Dude! Are you fucking kidding me??? What has he done to you peopleee??? *shakes Sherry's shoulders* He's EVIL!!!" LOL

but then again, what did I expect? She loves the JB, too...... *huge facepalm*

haha I love my cousin, but her taste in music and dudes is sth that I'll never understand....

hahahahah!! rofl nice story maria.thanks for sharing it here. lol flag

say hye to your MILEY cousin. big hug
Back to top Go down
Airam_18
Kristen's Ninja
Airam_18

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:03 am

ahahaha!
You know, she's really awesome and real fun to be around, but when she does/says stuff like that...I question my patience LOL

:D
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:06 am

nahh..i bet you two would get along nicely. sarcasm
hahahah..

you shud bring her here in teamkristen.does she loves kristen??
Back to top Go down
Airam_18
Kristen's Ninja
Airam_18

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:13 am

Well, she doesn't luuuv her like we do, but she doesn't hate her either. She's definitely not one of those who shall not be named LOL!
She knows my err...feelings for Kstew, though. Sometimes she gives me one of those looks, you know like, 'dude, what's wrong with you?' hahah

When she first saw her in Twilight she didn't like her at all, but after NM she has kinda changed. We were watching NM together and she told me (in the scene where Charlie teases Bella about her white hair): 'Huh...I guess Bella has grown sweeter and less awkward in this one.. nice!'
And THAT right there made hopeful! haha
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:19 am

hahaha! Angry People We Ignore <--lmao!
great!
you know.we can lure her in our team kristen. devious
we can make/force her to love kristen. Twisted Evil

nahh im just kidding.she's cool groucho
Back to top Go down
Airam_18
Kristen's Ninja
Airam_18

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:23 am

just wait till she makes a twitter account! we can BOMBARD her with Kstew love LOL!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:28 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm

I strongly dislike this kid. I mean, his songs are annoying and really really juvenile. That one featuring Ludacris, it's like the same 7 words over and over, I think he says "baby" 50 times! And how Ludacris, Mr. Southern Hospitality and Splash Waterfalls, got roped into being on this prepubescent boy's single is just sooooo confusing. And when Luda starts rapping about his first love and stuff? OMG...sooooo painful. And the kid is ALWAYS trending...blah!

Okay, sorry, rant over. . . maybe
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:50 am

shibbyKStewartfan wrote:
I strongly dislike this kid. I mean, his songs are annoying and really really juvenile. That one featuring Ludacris, it's like the same 7 words over and over, I think he says "baby" 50 times! And how Ludacris, Mr. Southern Hospitality and Splash Waterfalls, got roped into being on this prepubescent boy's single is just sooooo confusing. And when Luda starts rapping about his first love and stuff? OMG...sooooo painful. And the kid is ALWAYS trending...blah!

Okay, sorry, rant over. . . maybe

rofl I agree with everything you said shibby!
Back to top Go down
Pursuer

Pursuer

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:45 am

Heyy Justin Bieber its not awesome its just good (i think) lol!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Pursuer wrote:

are you a bieber fan? if so,i have a question. why do you think he's good? *shrugs* i need an answer. idk..
Back to top Go down
Pursuer

Pursuer

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:36 am

SBella wrote:
Pursuer wrote:

are you a bieber fan? if so,i have a question. why do you think he's good? *shrugs* i need an answer. idk..

i dont know :D sometimes i love him.. and sometimes i dont like
but i dont hate him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Justin Bieber   OT Justin Bieber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT Justin Bieber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: The Water Cooler :: General Discussion-
Jump to: