Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?

Go down 
+3
ktwigirls_top
Cherrybombgrl
Wen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wen

Wen

Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Empty
PostSubject: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:55 pm

According to USA TODAY's Susan Wloszczyna:

Quote :
Looks as if Kristen Stewart is going On the Road. And not just because she is doing publicity for the latest Twilight film, Eclipse, opening June 30.

As she told USA TODAY's Susan Wloszczyna today while in Chicago for an Oprah taping, "I am very much attached to a movie that has been trying to get made forever. Not that this is going to help it, but maybe I can just brag a little bit. I am super excited about it, too. I am about to play Marylou in On the Road. So that's a big deal."

Filmmakers including Francis Ford Coppola and Gus Van Sant have struggled for years to bring Jack Kerouac's classic 1957 tale of disaffected members of the Beat Generation to the big screen. Tron: Legacy's Garrett Hedland will play the confused drifter Dean Moriarity with Stewart as his young wife and British actor Sam Riley (Control) as his traveling pal, Sal. Brazilian director Walter Salles (The Motorcycle Diaries) will direct. Filming is expected to start this summer.

Source

Timeline of Kristen's character Marylou (Major Spoilers!) - http://www.shmoop.com/on-the-road/marylou.html via @kspice75

Last edited by Wen on Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Just checked out the character & I think I can see Kristen doing the role.

I hope this gets confirmed more than what has been said.
Back to top Go down
Wen

Wen

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

lol! at this bit from that time line I linked to:
Spoiler:

I'm so excited about this movie! It will be Kristen's first real adult role, she won't be playing a teenager in this one.

She's mentioned before that 'On the Road' is one of her favorite books... this must be a dream come true for her.
Back to top Go down
ktwigirls_top

ktwigirls_top

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:38 am

So, it is really filming this summer. I love it. I hope she gets the recognition she deserves. All the haters are harping about is Twilight this and that. If Garrett Hedlund is her co-star, I will love it.

Not to bash anything but Garrett is actually very handsome (Georgia Rules) and has a great body. The two of them is hot. Although, we may have another problem in our hands. He is slated to be a star in The Tron Legacy, a sure blockbuster owned by Disney. Therefore, he is an upcoming Heartthrob.

New Rumors swirling left and right.... love eyes blunky heart
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:03 am

Im not familiar with this book but im so happy Kristen got her dream role!!

high five
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:22 pm

AMAZING!!!! One of my favorite books, co-staring my favorite actress!!!!!!! I love how she keeps taking roles of people or stories that I love; Speak, Joan Jett, now On the Road!! Sooooooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:01 am

Wen wrote:
lol! at this bit from that time line I linked to:
Spoiler:

I'm so excited about this movie! It will be Kristen's first real adult role, she won't be playing a teenager in this one.

She's mentioned before that 'On the Road' is one of her favorite books... this must be a dream come true for her.

OMG.i totally agree with you.no more teen in this one.and cmon! i read the timeline.
kristen is going to have
Spoiler:
that is epic.LOL
this is another build up character for kristen fo sho!!!
this is going to be EPIC for kristen.i was excited for it after reading the timelines.LOL
Back to top Go down
BoricuaStewLove

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm

This is soo majorly epic for Kris im sooooo exited for her !!! gonna read the book now to know more abt her role !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?   Kristen to star in 'On The Road'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen to star in 'On The Road'?
Page 1 of 1