Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund

Go down 
+8
Shannon
iwantapplestew
Diva
shibbyKStewartfan
obladiobladah
MJ23
miarobsten
SBella
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Empty
PostSubject: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:24 am

Garrett Hedlund
Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund GarrettHedlund

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1330560/
IMDb page

he's so cute!

big kiss

Last edited by SBella on Mon May 10, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miarobsten

miarobsten

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I bet Rob will finished shooting for WFE by August. He can spend his time with Kristen then. Those two actors quite hot. Don't worry Rob, Kristen will be On the Bed with your later. LOL.
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:45 am

Garret Hedlund interview for Death Sentence..

Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:25 am

Garret Hedlund & Sam Riley love eyes love eyes
Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Road1-1
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:41 am

OMG.Garrett is MY MAN!! damn fuck me,he's very hot. Twisted Evil blunky heart

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Garrett_Hedlund-6-Four_Brothers

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Garrett_hedlund_1222710505
*gasp*

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Gh3
TOTAL HOTTIE!!! run in circles
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:01 am

Guys,just For Your Information.

Garrett Hedlund plays Murtagh In 2006 'Eragon' Shocked right??I didnt even notice him bfore this. hahah.

when i saw searching through his background and *cough* hunky pictures *cough* i realise he was the guy from Eragon .OMG. jawdropper cant believe it.doesnt look like him at all.
look for yourself Shocked

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Garrett_Hedlund_in_Eragon_Wallpaper_7_1024
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:54 am

OMG I love Sam Riley even more after watching some of his interviews. He's so adorable!
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

I just hope they do Dean and Sal justice. Garrett seems to have a similar style to Kristen; comfort over fashion-trend and LEATHER and Aviators! Looooooove it!! I do hope his hair is more true to the decade though, and his hair is too long to be spiked like that for my tastes.

Sam Riley does not match my taste, but I really just care about him playing Sal right. I'll stare at Kristen (and Garrett) for the
Spoiler:
and such. Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund 733581
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:13 am

well,okay.In My Opinion after reading the old rough script,i love the characters build up.
the storyline is kinda average where its too short and slow. what i can say about the characters are,the relationships of them are crazy and confusing. Once,there's like Dean being macho and then in the middle of it,he's like a gay man with his bud.and his bromance with Sal is crazy! he can dump his wife(camille) just to go with Sal. and then Marylou's relationship with Dean was purely just for sex.

and there's like really really weird stuffs going too as well. hahaha. i enjoyed the script reading but the characters relationships are really confusing.hmmm..i cant say much here coz there might be some spoilers so,i think you guys should read the script. *shrugs* no harm done. Smile

i enjoyed some of scenes in with marylou in it. bahahah.oh yeah btw,Marylou is 18 in this movie.
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:46 am

I do not wish to start off on the wrong foot. SBella the picture posted is of Eragon / Ed Speleers and Saphira , nice one too. Garrett however was Murtagh , as you stated , in the movie. Here he is in all of his dark haired splendor blunky heart

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Garrett_hedlund_1174788219

Last edited by Diva on Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:48 am

Diva wrote:
I do not wish to start off on the wrong foot. SBella the picture posted is of Eragon and Saphira , nice one too. Garrett however was Murtagh in the movie. Here he is in all of his dark haired splendor blunky heart

Nice reaserch high five
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:51 am

Thank You , I was kinda anxious about posting. Hoped no one would think I was being mean. smiley scared
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Diva wrote:
Thank You , I was kinda anxious about posting. Hoped no one would think I was being mean. smiley scared

Oh no!everyone here is entitle to her/his opinion as long as no bashing and following the rules Smile ,we are encouraging peeps to post more... yeah that
Back to top Go down
iwantapplestew

iwantapplestew

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

he is so hot blunky heart
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:08 am

Diva wrote:
I do not wish to start off on the wrong foot. SBella the picture posted is of Eragon / Ed Speleers and Saphira , nice one too. Garrett however was Murtagh , as you stated , in the movie. Here he is in all of his dark haired splendor blunky heart

oh no ofcoz not. welcome thanks for telling me that. lol i didnt know that is why the man in the eragon pic doesnt look like garrett. lol flag
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:14 am

Hmmm Garrett is kinda HOT !!

Kristen has such luck when it comes to hot co-stars ... Its almost like she...... plans it that way

devious
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:23 pm

He is so sexy.... Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund 474115

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund 2dtt5y0
Back to top Go down
KStewRulz

KStewRulz

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:39 am

Cherrybombgrl wrote:
He is so sexy.... Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund 474115

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund 2dtt5y0

The dude is HOT! love eyes
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:35 am

Dang skippy he's HOT! Here's a recent pic. Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Drool2

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund _mrhedlunddotcom_gala2010-1
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:32 am

Diva wrote:
Dang skippy he's HOT! Here's a recent pic. Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Drool2

hahaha. why skippy diva? lmao!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:36 am

Diva wrote:

Back to top Go down
kstewaddiction

kstewaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 pm

He is gorg as hell. Though I get jumped on when I tweet about him I can't wait for Kristen and him to work together....o and that voice of his...
Back to top Go down
http://kstewaddiction.blogspot.com/
RobSten77

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 pm

his voice makes me quiver big kiss
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am

SBella wrote:
Diva wrote:

Just trying to be mindful of my language ( in case someone might be offended) and I tend to use old sayings. Yeah , I'm a little diff. haw haw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund   Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet The New Hunk : Garrett Hedlund
Page 1 of 1