Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute

Go down 
+5
eyeris806
CynicallyConvivial
sydneysider
iwantapplestew
SBella
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Empty
PostSubject: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:53 am

really REALLY cute! dance im honest.you wont get away without smiling or laughing together with these DakotaStew moments. its a compilations of DakotaStew Moments. lets us awwwwww together now.

share your favourite DakotaStew moments with us. watch

blunky heart heart this video so much.thanks to CC from kstewisbetterthanu.blogspot.com.i found it there when i was reading her posts.awesome posts from her!love you CC!

source
Back to top Go down
iwantapplestew

iwantapplestew

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

i love dakotastew pink
Back to top Go down
sydneysider
Kristen's Mofo
sydneysider

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:15 am

Hey guys - I just tried to offer assistance to entice CC over to play, and I said I'd meet her here, so i am just posting a big HELLO to CC, should she pop her head in......
HELLO CC!!!!!
We love ya! happy hug
Back to top Go down
CynicallyConvivial

CynicallyConvivial

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

hello my dear friends!!! I am trying to figure this stuff out since it is the first place I've ever been so be patient with the fact that I am technologically challenged. newbie
Back to top Go down
http://kstewisbetterthanu.blogspot.com/?zx=22f43d236487cf79
eyeris806

eyeris806

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:31 am

i totally yacht DakotaStew wave hello
Back to top Go down
CynicallyConvivial

CynicallyConvivial

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:32 am

omg iris samesiesssss ilu. big hug
Back to top Go down
sydneysider
Kristen's Mofo
sydneysider

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:37 am

OK CC! Glad you made it..let's see if K is going to pop her head in too...Come on girlie! This way! Climb out of the pool of awesome sauce and come and let its awesomeness drip over here for a while!!! DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute 733581
Back to top Go down
CynicallyConvivial

CynicallyConvivial

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:39 am

yeah K, I know you can do it. I KNOW you can do it. hide
Back to top Go down
sydneysider
Kristen's Mofo
sydneysider

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:40 am

follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road...follow the follow the follow the follow the follow the yellow brick road...
Are you skipping? I'm skipping! AND I'm carrying a basket full of toto!!
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:42 am

um. Herrro??
Back to top Go down
http://MusingsOnOtherQueens.blogspot.com
CynicallyConvivial

CynicallyConvivial

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:43 am

you made it through the wildernesssss, somehow you made it throughhhhhh, didn't know how lost I was 'til i found you. welcome
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:45 am

Hey Hey hey....I made it! I registered a century ago, but this is my first time attempting navigation and posting! Hi! *waving*
Can I just make the mention about the DakotaStew kiss in the The Runaways? Seriously sexy. Guess we'll see if they make the nom list for MTV tomorrow.
Hi SydneySider and CC. I made it....
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:30 am

CynicallyConvivial wrote:
hello my dear friends!!! I am trying to figure this stuff out since it is the first place I've ever been so be patient with the fact that I am technologically challenged. newbie
welcome Relax you'll never get wrong here unless you disobeyed the rules,and it's very easy key word 'No Pap Posting'.....I'm glad you registered big hug
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

KJN wrote:
Hey Hey hey....I made it! I registered a century ago, but this is my first time attempting navigation and posting! Hi! *waving*
Can I just make the mention about the DakotaStew kiss in the The Runaways? Seriously sexy. Guess we'll see if they make the nom list for MTV tomorrow.
Hi SydneySider and CC. I made it....

weeeee.. run in circles welcome everyone.im glad you guys registered!
now i have something for you guys. so cute and funny DakotaStew moment!

DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute 98243716

p/s : KJN,check your PM Smile
enjoy the board and post away! dance

Last edited by SBella on Wed May 12, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:53 pm

this is for you KJN,since the dakotastew kiss is HOT! watch

Spoiler:

VOTE FOR KRISTEN STEWART IN MTV!!
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi SBella!
Thanks for the link....Imma votin' I'mma votin'!!!
Thanks for the sweet welcome!
Back to top Go down
DAKOTASTEW_LUVR

DAKOTASTEW_LUVR

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 pm

I LOVE this Video. It was just SO adorable. I AWWWED the whole way through! lol! post count bravo
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:51 am

Welcome! First poat is always important! lol

Please make this an habit! high five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute   DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DakotaStew Moments --- WARNING : seriously cute
Page 1 of 1