Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART

Go down 
+2
SBella
MJ23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

#ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Empty
PostSubject: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 pm

#ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART I agree HOW ABOUT YOU? WHY YOU SUPPORT KRISTEN STEWART? LET'S DISCUSS HERE :
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

MJ23 wrote:
#ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART I agree HOW ABOUT YOU? WHY YOU SUPPORT KRISTEN STEWART? LET'S DISCUSS HERE :

okay first of all. i dont know.. i dont think kristen should apologize to the public. people are makiing such a big deal out of it. its really not a big deal. just close your eyes and ears. dont listen to what kristen said if you're offended. ELLE mag wont publish her quote if they think its such a big deal coz it will hurt the ELLE reputation too. soo blahhh.. whatever. #isupportkristenstewart no matter what.

but anyways. i just hope that everything will go back to normal after her statement. if she does it (not that i would approve of doing that ) but if she must.. *sigh*

haters will just go on hating. its stupid.
Back to top Go down
bellabells7279

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

#isupportkristenstewart she has nothing to apologize for at all. what she said was a metaphor and it was right. i wish people would stop bashing her. she truly cares about what she does and her fans. it does not make anyone could take her privacy away from her just because she is an actress. it does not mean she can be hounded like that. it is sad we are living in a society where we take things from one another at will and we think we can just do that to anyone. i will always support kristen. i love her so much.
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Political correctness and censorship at its worst. Rape is something beyond your control, something that is hurting you beyond speakable. She did not refer to fame as rape, but to harassment by paparazzi and their obsession with Kristen’s private life. No actor lived with such pressure before. If you disagree, give me an example.
She has a right to feel the way she fells.
What is a message given here? Yes, it is hurting me, but there is always somebody that hurts more, so I shouldn’t complain. That is why young people commit suicides, depression goes unnoticed. Young people, not only in HW, but in general look for sedation of feeling in wrong places by wrong methods, instead of spelling them out. . They want to talk. Only NYU can compete with Hollywood with yearly number of gifted but distressed youth plunging to their death from the famous institution’s balconies.
There should be lesson learned from Kristen interview, but different people see differently. I have learned from Kristen that HW life, fame is not all that super duper gloss. I sort of suspected it myself from the number of fallen stars, divorces, depression , stress among actors reported by the media. Kristen had a decency to spell it out and what did she get in return?

No, she should not apologize. Who is a winner? Paparazzi. There is no room to ventilate your feelings. “How are you” we ask- but turn our head the other way and do not want to hear the answer.” Can you give me a minute” I will tell how am I” I want to ask. Shame of that entire shallow media.
Kristen opened herself up to a great interviewer and spoke the truth. What are we teaching young people? Think for yourself but do not dare to speak up. Keep it hidden. I pay for a magazine to hear the truth, not fabricated mush. That is so sad that PR made this beautiful, sensitive and very private person go back to the shell. Crawl back and say nothing. We asked the question but do not want to hear the answer. It will back fire. She is a quick learner, other actors too. Many celebrities do agree with her but will never say so.

O. K. Kristen you will recover from it, But remember, keep you spirit up. You have done nothing
Love always, Emma
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi Ladies...It's been awhile since I've been on the site. *Peeking in and waving shyly*

Just wanted to link you gals to my social-psychology/Support Kristen essay blog...About Beauty, Unconventional and Otherwise....The goal is to dissipate the hate spewed against our girl.

My Betas and Team Other are SydneySider, Bouffant and CynicallyConvy of KStewisBetterThanYou, all three ladies are members of this site.

Hope this finds you well and that we continue to see the glorious epicness of Kristen OWNING this Promo Tour.

Always,
Kj

http://MusingsOnOtherQueens.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm

KLN - I love your blog. Maybe you can post the link to it at other sites, more or less K. friendly.
It would be good to get bigger support.
Kristen is doing great at the PROMO, but the h....rs are working overtime.
The picture from elle in your avatar is my fav. too.
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi Emma!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I've posted it thru Twitter and thru a chat group I'm in. KSTEW411, CC, and RoseSee all picked it up and rec'd it yesterday, to my complete and flattered surprise, so the visitor traffic increased by 1000% which was very cool. Was considering putting elsewhere, some folks have mentioned it on imdb, but that place is too scary for me, even though I received nice feedback. So we'll see.

My entire reason for writing it was to try and lend a hand in cutting down on hate...we are ALL Others in some shape or form, why focus such hate on one 20 year old girl who just happens to be famous?

Kristen is doing WONDERFULLY during this promo tour. She looks happy, calm, poised, FIERCELY stylish...Which of course brings out the hunters...Guess we just keep fighting the good fight.

Yes, that pic from Elle is one of my faves. I love all the pics from the UKElle shoot as well. Exquisite.
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey Lovelies,

This weeks MusingsOnOther Queens blog-essay is about the breaking the Feminine Rules that society put in place. I noticed that Kristen's harshest critics and cruelest commenters were WOMEN (or gay men), and I couldn't believe the double standards involved! Plus when ROB came to defend Kristen and her point of view, but essentially agreeing with her, the same commenters were AWED and IN LOVE WITH ROB for "being a gentleman" and "classy"...um. What? I didn't understand the double standards/hypocrisy at all.

Anyway. Here is this week's posting:

How beautiful did Kristen look at the premiere of Eclipse and the WTTR screening??
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Hey, KJN, it was such a joy to read your comments. Please, spread the info about your blog around for the benefit of human kind.
Glad that you recommend / introduce Simmons. I have met her in a NJ school in person. I like the book below. Delight t read.

The Curse of the Good Girl: Raising Authentic Girls with Courage and Confidence [Hardcover]
Rachel Simmons
Please, girls, give the book a try.

I found the other "Royal rebel" for you:
Laura Munson, the writer of
"THIS IS NOT THE STORY YOU THINK IT IS. A SEASON OF UNLIKELY HAPPINESS.
A memoir. Just published. The author has been under the rock for the longest.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Emma!!!

Oooooh, I am dancing a bit in my chair as I jot down your book recs.. Both books sound juicy and perfect...

I'm drinking in buzz phrases like "Authentic Girls", "courage and confidence"...as well as "Unlikely happiness" and new Royal Rebels..

In exchange...has anyone read "The Glass Castle"? It's by Jeannette Walls and it's a memoir of growing up within a whimsical, nonconformist family of wanderers...who needed to settle down in a decidedly NON-other embracing mining town when the money ran out.
I'm just starting it, but have heard rave reviews and reeks of Unconventional, extraordinary Other ness...

Cheers back!
xo
K
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks! I will order 'The Glass Castle" from the libr. maybe we can create a tiny :What's on your bed side table?" corener here for exchnge of reading tips? You can not rely on a book store nowdays since it is all about commerce.
I would like that a lot.
A bit from Laura Munson: on page 338 she introduces her bed side table that "holds a perversely vertical half- cracked and somtimes devoured stack of books telling me all about it:inner peace, harmony, love, non - suffering, freedom...freom Buddha to Jesus to the Sufis to the Christian mystics to Dr. Seuss and beyond. (I 've always been a seeker of wisdom. I am not picky where it comes from.)
Cheers
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Emma---
beautiful sentiment that I share as well...I've always been a seeker of knowledge as well, and I absolutely cannot afford to be picky about from where it comes.

Let's do a "what's on your bedside table?" exchange for sure!!! I am ALWAYS seeking new reads, and while the pile on my bedside is growing, it is comprised of material I am drooling to get into. I LOVE books. The smell of them, the feel of the spines...My love for the tangible, sensory feedback I receive from books is why I can't buy an iPad or a Kindle. Smile

Laura Munson's work sounds fantastic. As someone who has Dr Seuss AND Rumi; Shel Silverstein and Chomsky and Coelho on my bookshelves, I agree completely.

Onto next adventures!
xo
K
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 am

KJ! AMAZING blog. love it and keep it up. someone posted it on IMDb board bfore and it has been among my favorite aside from CC's! great job and choices of words.
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 am

SBella!!
Hi girlie! Thank you so much for peeking in at the blog and for writing such kind words. Yes, a friend told me she saw it pop up on the IMDb board which flattere and surprised me. I struggle each week for the right tone and words, and I recognize hits and misses, but thanks for checking it out nonetheless. My hope always was to verbalize the Kristen support but also Other Royalty support...Any bit helps. . .I'm writing tomorrow's entry right now. Hopefully it'll be beta'd and reviewed tonight, so I can post it bright and early tomorrow morning.
Take care, and thanks again for providing this site where all of us Team Kristen folks can keep speaking up for our girl!!

xo
Kj
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi!Emma

I love what you said #late2theparty lol! and I have reason,first i"m so busy w/ my work plus busy updating this site..Okey anyway keep up the good work,spread the love for Kstew..
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Hiya lovely ladies!

I promised Emma I would come back and keep updated when I posted a new Musings On Other essay!

This is today's. I have posted every Thursday for the past two months, so check out the archive if you've missed any!

Hope you are all well, and Happy OTR Wishes!!!

Much Love,
Kj

How are YOU honoring Your Other? How are YOU Honoring Kristen?
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

KJN wrote:
Hiya lovely ladies!

I promised Emma I would come back and keep updated when I posted a new Musings On Other essay!

This is today's. I have posted every Thursday for the past two months, so check out the archive if you've missed any!

Hope you are all well, and Happy OTR Wishes!!!

Much Love,
Kj

How are YOU honoring Your Other? How are YOU Honoring Kristen?

HELLO! thanks for still staying strong for us and keep on checking on us. its been quiet here when u were gone. i hope you can join the talking here often. Smile THANKS FOR PROVIDING US THE LINKS big hug

lots of love ,sBella
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi SBella!! I always keep you gals in mind, even when I'm away...My friend Mullet also passed along messages of greeting from you, if I'm not mistaken! Hope you all are well...I know it's been hard since Kristen has gone underground with OTR filming.

Did you see the links of Kristen and her brother Cameron's 2006 photoshoot? I may be doing something with those pics in the next Musings...I found them to be gorgeous...Also the InStyle Outtakes are also lovely, from summer 2008, with Rob, Kellan, Rachelle, etc...

It's all we have right now of our girl, but I'm always appreciative of beautiful Kristen Pictures!!

Much love,
Kj
@musingsOnOther
http://musingsonotherqueens.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:31 pm

OH! so Mullet DID send my regards.how sweet of her Smile awww <3
im hoping and excited to see how your next post would turn out to be! i did see the pics of cameron and kristen 2006 photoshoot. LOVE.IT so much!

im feeling really guilty right now coz im like. i want to see a glimpse of kristen's hair/anythingabtkristen :p but on the other hand i dont want ppl to bother kristen. UGH! it hurts NOT to see kristen for even just ONE DAY!

btw,following you on twitter Smile
Back to top Go down
KJN

KJN

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 pm

I know...Its a tricky position to be in...We want Kristen to be unbothered by papz and left alone, but we crave to know that she's ok...and just catch a glimpse of something...her hair? I know. I will admit, I'm happiest when I hear that she is MIA and safely underground. She seems happiest when it's like that...

What's your twitter name, SBella? I'll go follow you, if I am not already!

Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 pm

well. every knows im the horniest girl when it comes to kristen :p lolol. joke . but my twitter name is @Horny4Stew . ive deleted my old 'horny' *cough* imhorny4kristen *cough* account and starts all over again Smile and im the happiest person ive ever been. I HOPE THAT WE CAN GET A GLIMPSE OF HER HAIR tho! coz someone said it has light streaks on it! eeekkk.. cant wait! run in circles
Back to top Go down
kristenfan

kristenfan

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello..I'm new here..Just discovered this forum yesterday..Why support kristen?
I don't exactly know the reason..I just ADORE her..The adoration I feel for her is not something I can easily describe..But one thing that I am so certain..I am so obsessed with her..and fiercely protective too..guess this is the right place for me?
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Yes, it is a good place for you kristenfan! WELCOME! Adoration doesn't need an explanation or a reason, since it comes from the heart. This fan site has the best pictures on the net. It must be an inside secret. If you see something positive about Kristen's works elswhere bring it here, so we all can share . You may want to wish to read friendly blogs that make sometimes guest appearances here. Weekly MUST reading, every Thursday-
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 pm

WOW Emma you are truly a great fan of this site. thanks for supporting Team Kristen. hope that you will spread the words to ppl about this site. thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART   #ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#ISUPPORTKRISTENSTEWART
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: The Water Cooler :: General Discussion-
Jump to: