Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker) Empty
PostSubject: Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker)   Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm

"Kristen is really focused and really quiet, as an actress. She just does her thing, but she’s cool. I like her. I know a lot of people have mixed comments about her, but I think she’s a rad person. She’s just focused on what she’s doing, as an actress, and she wants to pick the right roles, and she’s committed to her craft. She’s really cool. We got along. There weren’t any tensions or anything."
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker)   Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Tinsel Korey, at Twi Con Chicago 2009, how was Kristen on the set, if is really shy and awkward. She said that she didn't get where this start because for she is quiet and focused but that she was really clumsy. She think her reaction to her own clumsiness is cute and funny. She loves her. It starts at 4:19.

source
Back to top Go down

Tilsen Korey on Kristen (Twilight Saga co-worker)
Page 1 of 1