Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsch
Nun With a Gun
Kitsch

Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr Empty
PostSubject: Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr   Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Google Translation:
Quote :
"I knew I wanted to work with Kristen "

Did you Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning in mind when writing the film?
I knew I wanted to work with Kristen. I had discovered her in Into The Wild and she completely captivated me . She can speak with her eyes and the character very secret and very cold Joan, it was really perfect. For Dakota , it was different . She was too young when I started writing the movie. She was 14 when I met her , 15 when we started shooting . I was really happy that the role of interest . This girl has a lot of magic to spare!

How have you helped get into the spirit 70s?
Obviously , they knew nothing about all that (laughter) . So I put pictures of the group across the board so they absorb its history. I had a lot of research to write the movie and had a score of filing cabinets full of original images to show them, and dozens and dozens of concert footage.

Do you think teenagers today can identify with these characters?
This is the story of two inexperienced girls at an age when they seek their identity with rock'n'roll in the background. I do not think things have really changed today!

How Joan Jett and Cherie Currie, they welcomed movie?
I was not even there when they saw (laughter!) But the reaction has been good. I think it was a bit hard to see Cherie of this period of his life on screen , but generally , they have really cool memories of their group.

Are you working on a second feature film?
I'm looking especially active topic ! I can go in any direction and it's pretty exciting.
Source: madame.lefigaro.fr
Via: @KstewAngel
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamkristen.com
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr   Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:19 pm

She can speak with her eyes and the character very secret and very cold Joan, it was really perfect.

Seems the translation was not well done in this part, because this don't have coherency.

Back to top Go down

Floria Sigismondi Q&A with madame.lefigaro.fr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Kristen :: All Things Kristen :: Filmography :: The Runaways-
Jump to: