Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Empty
PostSubject: Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)   Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:24 pm

On Twitter in 10-02-10

jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight..

gregmottola @jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight.. (I specialize in actors who hit one movie AFTER they work with me)

cupidscloud LOL @gregmottola Both your Adventureland actors are amazing..

gregmottola @cupidscloud Casting is my true talent ... I'm trying to improve on the rest of it.

kstewfan10 @gregmottola did you actually know kristen was behind you dancing? lol

gregmottola @kstewfan10 had no idea. what a dork i am!

kstewfan10 @gregmottola haha your not a dork. was frickin hilarious

gregmottola @cupidscloud that is a really funny clip (in spite of me)

cupidscloud @gregmottola I know its kept many of us amused here on twitter... we all love it.. Smile

gregmottola @cupidscloud well, it is the real kristen ... she really is insanely special

cupidscloud @gregmottola Aww we all think so too, thats why we support Smile
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)   Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 am

that is great. Greg is such a nice guy replying to ppl Smile

Slade on the other hand..... lol
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

PostSubject: Re: Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)   Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:29 am

Slade is crazzy! If you see he talking you will feel that he is a good guy but totally out of the world, extreme shy and nervous.
He never would have a twitter account oppened. This probably scare him more than anything...
Back to top Go down
Mel452

Mel452

PostSubject: Re: Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)   Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:21 am

That is pretty cool. What a nice dude Greg is. Smile

Slade is in his own lilttle world by the looks of things...hehe! You know what they say, there's a fine line between being a genius and being crazy hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://mel452.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)   Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg Mottola on Kristen (director Adventureland)
Page 1 of 1