Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Empty
PostSubject: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Listen and see carefully the roundtables with people as Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams, Hilary Swank, Nicole Kidman, Amy Adams, HB Carter between others!

Heard also these ladies talk about be open and vulnerable, not play safe, private life, creative life, how they get parts, how independent of their work, one project can do not well, what they feel about the now a days demands from the media and the market, of have to be a "super model" in the red carpet, how they are grateful for not be in the beginning their work life now a days because the madness of the Internet social networks, Internet media and the intrusion. How they do their choices of work (that we don't even know about that). How people now listen a lot movie critics, when most of them are not "pro" a character driven movie, and how it is unfair and frustrate.

You can feel and heard Kristen in each one of them thru the two roundtables, although the most youngest is Natalie who is doing 30 and has 20 years of body of work ( she start also with 9/10 years old)

So... you can see that Kristen is in the right direction but she still has a lot to live and to have experiences and grow, but the main feelings and vision are already there!!!

When some moron talks something about Kristen, now, you just have to direct him or her to this page.

She has time.... and she should do things very carefully and without rush as Natalie did. She can be, in 10 years, sitting in this table as her. Doesn't matter an award right now for her! It can comes later, like it did came to Katie Winslet! Natalie still don't have!

Listen Annette talk about privacy and dress up! Listen Nicole talks about media intrusion in movie sets during the shooting! Listen Natalie talks about her luke for start in a time that didn't have internet, social networks and more.

The business, the real business, is waiting for her next moves, maybe after the second semester of the next year, not before! So we fans have to be supportive and not wait more than she can do right now. An award in her age is very rare! Several things have to happen for its succeed! As said in the other roundtable, the actor has to have the machine to promoting them behind their back for this have a chance, also the movie has to do well. Also the actor has to have the most important factor in the equation.... "LUKE"!

Lets have a health discuss about these roundtables and Kristen, after you guys watch the two of them...

Age, experience, time, now a days in the business and more!

Last edited by luacheia on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you for your post. Awards are not everything, its the love of acting and the love of fans that is the most rewarding. Many great actors still wait for their turn. Look at Sandra B.. how long did she wait for her Oscar, making a movie after movie every year.My biggest wish for Kristen is to be happy and have a peace in her life. No human awards can top that.
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Emma, did you saw the one hour roundtable?

I didn't post it because the awards talk that her fans insist in put her shoulders right now.

I post it because the insightful informations about how things happen, about their feelings, fears and angst are the same of the Kristen's.

Kristen is living a surreal world that none of these actress lived! All of them feel the pression but thanks to God for have to begining in another era.

All the shit talk that the media morons tell about Kristen is the same of theirs, with two big difference: None of them lived as a center figure of a the bigest phenomenom of the cinema until today. Star trek, Star War and even Titanic didn't have the craziness that Twilight has.
Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 pm

First off, hi everyone. I'm new here and it's taken me forever to find a decent Kristen Stewart forum where I can talk about her without hearing other people's bull and gall. I really hope that I'll like it here.

Secondly, to the topic at hand, one thing that brings all my blood, sweat, pus and piss to a boil is that people seem to believe that once you've made it in the movie business, that you've got it made. Not neccsarily so. These people are human, and I have to say that Kristen and her Twilight cast mates haven't lost that. They're human with basic human needs and ideals, such as the fact that one's love life shouldn't be tabloid fodder.

I believe that social media has made things pretty hard on the newer generation of actresses and actors and anyone else in entertainment. Every little human error is blown up and magnified. Every success and failure is magnified. It brings out the best and worst in the fans.

I also find that some people are very judgemental of Kristen based solely on the Twilight films. To those people, I say check out Speak or The Cake Eaters. I've seen and loved both. Both of those films have done more for me as a viewer than most others have.

And I dislike the fact that people judge her on her relative discomfort in the public eye and trying to keep certain things about her life private. She's was a friggin' 18 year old girl when Twilight came out. After damn near a decade of indie flicks and the occasional moderate box office hit, that had to be a huge culture shock, and I don't think that Kristen was 100% prepared for the invasivness of the tabloid press--it's one thing to know about it, but quite the other to actual live though it.

I think that, aside from being extremely beautiful and talented, I admire Kristen most is that for the shit she's taken, she's never had a major melt down and pulled a Britney Spears or a Lindsay Lohan. Kristen's family have done an excellent job raising this young woman.

I guess that out of this I'm pissed more at the fact that some people judge her on the Twilight movies alone and her discomfort in the spotlight. They should be judging her on her character and her abilities, and there in comes the phrase, don't judge thee, unless yee also be judged. Take a walk in her shoes for a moment. I think most of us would've caved in Kristen's sitiulation, and indeed, some H'wood actresses and such have. Kristen's tenacity to live her life her own way and showing that she's human and has human fears, hopes and desires should be admired, and she's hardly alone as the round table showed.
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Welcome to the board my dear!
You will see that this forum is not full of people posting but it has real fans.
One of the good things ina forum platform is that we can moderate the topics, so no trolls or haters!

I am a IMDB member but just decide to stop to go there. I am really tired of all the BS that is post there by the trolls and the side talks. People don't respect the IMDB board.

Here will have peace and we need interesting people to exchange experiences and talk about acting skills, cinema and of cource Kristen. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

I agree that IMDB kinda sucks. I've had a better time talking about Kristen at Twilight Lexicon and Twilighers Anon. than I would've had at IMDB--I can't even post there because I have none of the crap needed to verify my account (no Amazon account, or credit card or cell phone).

But as I said, it sucks that Kristen is treated the way she is by the media just because of the Twilight films. Jenn Proske portrayed a parody of Bella in Vampires Suck and she hasn't gotten shat on--and she's a big Twilight Saga and Kristen Stewart fan herself. I'm a fan of Kristen for her and myself, and I don't care what mainstream H'wood says.

It's like how I'm a fan of the American Le Mans Series and other sportscar racing series that Audi does. I've gravitated to that because of Audi's willingness to race for their own interests (production relevance to their road cars, etc) and not for pure publicity. NASCAR has gone down the shitter in recent years due to mismanagement and drifting away from fans new and old who at least want the cars to look kinda like the cars they can buy.

Same with Kristen. She does the films that she knows that she and her fans want to watch, not just that they're gonna make her money. Which is why I'm pissed at Apparation and SG for making Kristen do almost all the promo work and not marketing the films. How can we as fans support Kristen and see her films if the distibutors don't do their part of the bargan?

Sorry that I may've derailed this topic already and I haven't been here 24 Hours yet, but I like Kristen for Kristen and her work, not her private life and what not that has little relevance otherwise. Kristen's dating Rob Pattinson? Great and I wish 'em the best, but what relevance does that have to me liking her? Or Rob for that matter? None.

I don't think that her personal life elements that she wants to keep private (cough, cough, her love life) should have any impact on how we precive her work and Kristen as a person and actress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen   A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fantastic 1 hour roundtable with 6 big actress and what they have in common with Kristen
Page 1 of 1