Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.   OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I'd just like to wish Team Kristen board members a Merry Christmas, seeing as we're only a few hours away from Christmas itself. I'm surprised that no one's started a similar topic here.

Anyways, since I might not be online tomorrow or if I am, it'll be very late, I just though that I'd start a topic where we can wish each other a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or whatever you prefer.

Merry Christmas everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face
luacheia

PostSubject: Re: OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.   OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:44 pm

For you too and everybody more!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.   OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 am

Aw Chern,thanks fr the xmas wish and Merry Christmas to you too. I know its gonna be a busy day for everyone. Its also a Happy Day :D
Hope u guys at Team Kristen are having a wonderful day ..
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.   OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Merry X mas and happy New 2011 Year to all !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.   OT:  Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Merry Christmas to Team Kristen board members.
Page 1 of 1