Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?

Go down 
+20
stewsbitch
CC07
KStewislovex
wendilili
Allegrabox
kstewssexxlegs
t_mauricexo
iwantapplestew
kstewaddiction
utopia76
Shannon
obladiobladah
Bellasguardian
Cherrybombgrl
Bildo
mcoco
RobstenRules_UK
MJ23
lightuplife03
SBella
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Empty
PostSubject: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 am

Talk and share about it here :D

sherlock
Back to top Go down
lightuplife03

lightuplife03

PostSubject: ME!   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am

So, my best friend is one of those DIE-HARD I LOVE TWILIGHT MUST HAVE EDWARD CULLEN people and says, "Carter! Let's go to the mall for the twilight tour!" I'm really upset because I hate twilight, but I love Kristen and the moment she told me Kristen and Nikki would be there...I was seriously stoked. We get there and the twi fans are going crazy, me included because kristen was there, and of course...my best friend and I are one of the last people there. After waiting for FOREVER we finally get up there and my best friend and I see her. Basically, an angel. The convo went like this:
KS: Hey, where's your twilight shirt?
ME: Oh, this is awkward
KS: *laughs, kinda* hey, i'm kristen
ME: I'm Carter *hand shake*
KS: cool cool.
ME: I Loved you in Speak. you seriously go me through high school.
KS: Really? wow thanks, that's awesome.
WE HAD A CONVO FOR A GOOD 2 MINUTES. Nikki was cool too, BUT KRISTEN WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NICE AND *sigh*.
and yes, i was shaking. :D
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 am

lightuplife03 wrote:
So, my best friend is one of those DIE-HARD I LOVE TWILIGHT MUST HAVE EDWARD CULLEN people and says, "Carter! Let's go to the mall for the twilight tour!" I'm really upset because I hate twilight, but I love Kristen and the moment she told me Kristen and Nikki would be there...I was seriously stoked. We get there and the twi fans are going crazy, me included because kristen was there, and of course...my best friend and I are one of the last people there. After waiting for FOREVER we finally get up there and my best friend and I see her. Basically, an angel. The convo went like this:
KS: Hey, where's your twilight shirt?
ME: Oh, this is awkward
KS: *laughs, kinda* hey, i'm kristen
ME: I'm Carter *hand shake*
KS: cool cool.
ME: I Loved you in Speak. you seriously go me through high school.
KS: Really? wow thanks, that's awesome.
WE HAD A CONVO FOR A GOOD 2 MINUTES. Nikki was cool too, BUT KRISTEN WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NICE AND *sigh*.
and yes, i was shaking. :D
Wow that's nice!!Are you a male?hope you don't mind asking.. Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
RobstenRules_UK

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 am

well i cant say it was an encounter, but i saw her at the twilight premiere in london. i was at the front, but it went by so fast that ive almost forgotten what happened. we never spoke but at least i saw her. and if i wasnt too busy trying to stand up straight i probably could have touched her. lol but lone behold, gravity took over. especially by the time rob came over lol
Back to top Go down
lightuplife03

lightuplife03

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 am

haha, nope i'm a female. Yes, I know, Carter is a boy's name/a last name. but, nope, i'm a female.
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

lightuplife03 wrote:
haha, nope i'm a female. Yes, I know, Carter is a boy's name/a last name. but, nope, i'm a female.
Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? 610198 sorry,anyway that's a nice experience!!
Back to top Go down
lightuplife03

lightuplife03

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:50 pm

haha, don't apologize!
Back to top Go down
mcoco

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Mine was also not an encounter, but I was at the Fallon show she did during NM promo. I already thought she was a beautiful girl, but seeing her in person was beyond my expectations. She is truly drop dead gorgeous. My husband was with me and after that day, he added her to "the list" and he keeps up with KStew news as much (or sometimes even more) than I do.

Interesting note: after her segment ended with Fallon, two of the show's employees were standing close to where I was seated and were talking about how great Kristen had done considering (and I quote) "she was not feeling well at all. At all." To me it just reinforced how great her work ethic is.

To those that put this site together, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bildo

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Nope no actual encounters just an awesome/strange dream that she co-starred in
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

When I was in LA for The Runaways premiere, I got Kristen's autograph & basically I was stunned how close she was to me.
She was being rushed away but she quickly & gently took my pen out of my hand & signed my KJett pic! It was amazing.
pom pom
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

Cherrybombgrl wrote:
When I was in LA for The Runaways premiere, I got Kristen's autograph & basically I was stunned how close she was to me.
She was being rushed away but she quickly & gently took my pen out of my hand & signed my KJett pic! It was amazing.
pom pom

cherry,im still very much jealous of you bcoz you get to touch kristen's finger! rofl

i know its silly but everyone is jealous.and carter's story is cool too! kristen is a very good person indeed.cant believe you had a conversation with kristen stewart! GAH! tantrum

hehe.. afro
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Sundance fan Encounter   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 pm

I have one.

My friends and I met Giovanni Agnelli, producer of Welcome to the Rileys before the premiere screening at Sundance (we happened to win tickets and were seated with the cast and crew) when we saw Gio, who was two rows ahead of us beckon us to him. My friend and I got up and we went over to the end of his row. He smiled and shouts "Her, Kristen, here are those girls" and he points one row ahead of him. The sitting 3 seats in Kristen stands up, glances at Gio, who is now pointing to us. pom pom

She looks at us takes her hood off and leans over someone (we later found out that someone was Dakota Fanning but we had no idea at the time, we were way to focused on Kristen. She sticks out her hand and shakes mine and then my friend. She asks how we are and we say...something...and then she thanks us for coming and we thank her, tell her she's awesome and we're really excited to see the movie. She does her close her eyes, bite her lip and shake her head thing that she does so well and tells us she hopes we enjoy it. No idea how long it lasted, but I can tell you that it was the best...couple of minutes of my life. dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 pm

I hate you all! I want to touch, talk, and be in the same area as Kristen. I'm going to NYC this summer and I hope they have an "Eclipse" premiere so that I can see her. Everyone is always talking about how much more beautiful she is in person but it's hard for me to imagine her being any better. I would probably faint or try to grope her if she got too close. ASB would take me down and it would be weird because I'm only 4'11. Sigh.

smiley scared
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:22 am

awww kev<333 Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? 806609
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:28 am

Bellasguardian wrote:
I have one.

My friends and I met Giovanni Agnelli, producer of Welcome to the Rileys before the premiere screening at Sundance (we happened to win tickets and were seated with the cast and crew) when we saw Gio, who was two rows ahead of us beckon us to him. My friend and I got up and we went over to the end of his row. He smiled and shouts "Her, Kristen, here are those girls" and he points one row ahead of him. The sitting 3 seats in Kristen stands up, glances at Gio, who is now pointing to us. pom pom

She looks at us takes her hood off and leans over someone (we later found out that someone was Dakota Fanning but we had no idea at the time, we were way to focused on Kristen. She sticks out her hand and shakes mine and then my friend. She asks how we are and we say...something...and then she thanks us for coming and we thank her, tell her she's awesome and we're really excited to see the movie. She does her close her eyes, bite her lip and shake her head thing that she does so well and tells us she hopes we enjoy it. No idea how long it lasted, but I can tell you that it was the best...couple of minutes of my life. dance

that was a great story there bella!thanks for sharing.i wonder how kristen looks like in RL.i cant imagine myself beside her.i would totally freak out. devious

whistilin
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:02 pm

lol thanks! And I was incredibly lucky because I didn't see her when she was all gussied up! I saw her, pure and raw with barely a stitch of makeup and her hoodie. She looks incredible...stunning and seriously just breathtaking. I honestly have no idea how I made actual words come out of my mouth. lol
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Bellasguardian wrote:
lol thanks! And I was incredibly lucky because I didn't see her when she was all gussied up! I saw her, pure and raw with barely a stitch of makeup and her hoodie. She looks incredible...stunning and seriously just breathtaking. I honestly have no idea how I made actual words come out of my mouth. lol

Mad respect.
If I ever saw her that close, I would run in the opposite direction. No joke.
Or I would stand still and stare like a creeper.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:49 am

obladiobladah wrote:
Bellasguardian wrote:

Mad respect.

yeah totally I agree i dont know how would i react if i saw kristen in front/bside/near me. i would go run in circles and then go Shocked

speechless tho.or.. thinking ill go shades hey kristen.wanna be friends? hahahaa

yeah yeah whatever..im mumbling.. stupid
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja
obladiobladah

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:50 am

SBella wrote:
obladiobladah wrote:
Bellasguardian wrote:

Mad respect.

yeah totally I agree i dont know how would i react if i saw kristen in front/bside/near me. i would go run in circles and then go Shocked

speechless tho.or.. thinking ill go shades hey kristen.wanna be friends? hahahaa

Lol, basically its like schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:22 am

obladiobladah wrote:
SBella wrote:
obladiobladah wrote:
Bellasguardian wrote:

Mad respect.

Lol, basically its like schizophrenia.

hahahaha.yeah basically i have one of those and STML. Short Term Memory Loss

lol flag
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:18 am

Super stories!! high five
Back to top Go down
utopia76

utopia76

PostSubject: Meeting Kristen April 2009   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:22 pm

So this was last April, Hubby took me to Vancouver for a skiing trip for my birthday, when we got back to Vancouver from Whistler on the 4th of April we were getting ready to go out for dinner, so we were standing at the entrance of the main lobby waiting for our cab, so I’m facing the front and hubbys looking at me facing the back and suddenly he’s like look back quick look who heading towards us, I turn my head and low and behold its Kristen and Rob, for a sec I went into shock their cab got there a few second before us and she quickly went in, I was in time to stop Rob before he got in and said hey “may I get a pic with you” but the whole time I’m trying to look in to see Kirsten lol. Anyways he was sweet and said “yes” but to try and be quick before fans and paps showed up, well he was right because they came out of no where pushing and shoving and pap flashes I got scared and walked to the other side of the cab, I stood there waiting for the crazies to leave but suddenly the door opens and its Kristen and she like “hi how are you” and I’m like “wow Kristen I’m a huge fan” she asks me where I’m from? Cause I guess my head scarf kinda gave it away that I wasn’t from Vancouver, I tell her “I’m from Dubai” and she’s like “wow Dubai, that’s amazing” I tell her “I’m here on a skiing trip with hubby” that sec hubby comes and tries to snap a pic but by then all the paps show up at Kristen side of the cab and she’s like “ oh man I don’t like the flashes and the paps” so I’m like “its ok ill block them” so I block that paps and push them telling them ”she doesn’t want you to take her pic so leave” Kristen looks at me and says “thanks” I quickly tell her about her fans on IMDB and how much they love her and she smiles, this whole time I’m blocking the paps with my huge body LOL, anyways Rob gets in the car and I look at him and say “ hey rob your great man, but I love Kristen More ☺️” Kristen looks at robs and gives a cute grin, rob laughs and starts texting someone. I say bye and they say bye and I close the door.

Now guys this whole time we are staying at the same hotel with Kristen.

So on the 8th of April at midnight my friends surprise me in the lobby with a cute cake since its my birthday, right after we cut the cake and I’m answering phone calls from friends and family who are also wishing me, I turn around and see Kristen, Rob, Anne, Michel welsh, Jackson and Ashley walking towards us. I shut the phone on my moms face lol, Kristen stops and points at me and says “ hey its you” and I’m like ya “hey how you doing” she’s like ”I’m good” then I tell her how I got into trouble that night and got all this hate mail from the PAPS and her haters so she looks at me and says “ oh no im so sorry, but thanks for blocking the paps from me” I told her it was no big deal and that id do it again. Then I move to the elevator side while my friends chat with Kristen a bit and I’m chatting with mike welsh, anna and a very drunk Jackson. Rob and Ashley are standing with my friends too. Suddenly mike asks me what’s going on cause he saw the cake, so that second Kristen comes and stands next to me and I tell mike well its my birthday and Kristen looks at me and says awww its your birthday gives me a hug and mikes holding my blackberry and snaps a pic of the two of us.

Jackson then drags everyone into the elevator cause I think he needs to pee after all that drinking lol. they all wave out saying BYE and me and my friends have an amazing night ☺️

Many of the people on imdb board have seen my pics from that night. From my avi you can see the pic mike welsh took and me and Kristen ☺️
Back to top Go down
kstewaddiction

kstewaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:04 pm

that was sooo sweet. Thank you for blocking her from the paps, that was so nice of you and it's so cool she remembered you. thanks for sharing your story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kstewaddiction.blogspot.com/
Shannon
Fierce Bitch
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Love this. Thank you Utopia big kiss
Back to top Go down
iwantapplestew

iwantapplestew

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

thats awesome flower 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next