Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?

Go down 
+20
stewsbitch
CC07
KStewislovex
wendilili
Allegrabox
kstewssexxlegs
t_mauricexo
iwantapplestew
kstewaddiction
utopia76
Shannon
obladiobladah
Bellasguardian
Cherrybombgrl
Bildo
mcoco
RobstenRules_UK
MJ23
lightuplife03
SBella
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:18 am

Utopia,

i cant ever not be amazed at your story no matter how many times i read it. it makes me smile and my heart warmed up because of your story.i love how kristen and the casts were very low profile and didnt act all bossy and diva. its like you were talking about your friend.

it was a wonderful and cool experience. thanks for sharing it again. i hope i can meet kristen too one day. where nobody attacks her and just having a nice conversation. coffee

it will be my dream to be able to meet and talk to her like u did. although it lasts like for 10 minutes,but i bet that would be your best 10 minutes in your life Smile (other than being with family and friends Wink )
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:54 am

Uthopihia...Your story is amazing I read many times,i can't believe how lucky you are to see them not once but twice and to be able to have conversation w/ Kstew...When you see them getting a cab are they heading towards Kstew's dinner party?
Next time you see Kstew tell her this time about this forum Smile and tell her that this is a pap free site Smile
Great story....
Back to top Go down
t_mauricexo

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

I met Kristen at the New Moon premiere in LA.

I live in Florida and my parents and I went all the way to LA just for her. I literally worked overtime and everything just to be able to go lol She's just that important!

The premiere was alot of fun! These two girls infront of me were so awesome. They knew I came just for her and without them this wouldnt have happened. Kstew was last on the carpet and when she got to us, the girls infront of me moved to the side and I said "Kristen I came from Florida just for you!" and her eyes got wide, her mouth fell open, she put her hand on her chest and said "Oh my god! wow thank you!" then she saw my hand on one of the girls shoulders and she reached forward and grabbed it. She preceded to hold my hand while she signed a few autographs and gave it a little squeeze before she let it go. I asked for a pic with her and she said of course! but it was an awkward angle so I told her nevermind its to hard and she smiled and just nodded.

I got her autograph but its kinda smeared..

She was amazing though. Im actually going to the Eclipse premiere again just for her lol Working overtime and having no life because of it pales in comparison to Kristen. She made it all worth it and I hope I get to see her again!

I actually got to go on our local news station and talk about my experience...and I ended up talking about Kristen most of the time lol

anyway heres my pic of kstew when she was talking to me!

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 24y8g05
Back to top Go down
kstewssexxlegs

PostSubject: My Kristen Fan Encounter : )   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm

On the 31st of may 2010 , i had the honour of meeting kristen stewart. she was in sydney for a Q&A event Smile

she came out to walk the red carpet to sign autographs & take pictures with her fans. kristen was about 1m away from me, i was so so nervous about meeting her.
I made a birthday book for her in april but didnt get around to mailing it, so here was my chance. i said ' kristen, i made this bday book for you ' she was looking to see who gave it to her .. i was jumping up and down saying ' me me me ' she smiled and handed the book to her publicist, she then smiled again and said ' thank you ' ... I also had made a banner which said ' FIERCE ONE ' ..

kristen held the banner and paused to look at what it said, her eyes went big & she was about to say something but was so overwhelmed and smiled & gave me a thumbs up and continued to sign autographs and take photos with other fans .. she IS the sweetest person ever & that day is the BEST day of my life & i won't forget it !!

XO
Back to top Go down
Allegrabox
Nun With a Gun
Allegrabox

PostSubject: Kristen at Twilight Premiere in London   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Someone sent this video to me

Comment: chinklovesme — December 04, 2008 — Kristen (Bella) was so lovely and came and signed all our stuff.

Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 am

kstewssexxlegs wrote:
On the 31st of may 2010 , i had the honour of meeting kristen stewart. she was in sydney for a Q&A event Smile

she came out to walk the red carpet to sign autographs & take pictures with her fans. kristen was about 1m away from me, i was so so nervous about meeting her.
I made a birthday book for her in april but didnt get around to mailing it, so here was my chance. i said ' kristen, i made this bday book for you ' she was looking to see who gave it to her .. i was jumping up and down saying ' me me me ' she smiled and handed the book to her publicist, she then smiled again and said ' thank you ' ... I also had made a banner which said ' FIERCE ONE ' ..

kristen held the banner and paused to look at what it said, her eyes went big & she was about to say something but was so overwhelmed and smiled & gave me a thumbs up and continued to sign autographs and take photos with other fans .. she IS the sweetest person ever & that day is the BEST day of my life & i won't forget it !!

XO

i love your story nic! you were all over twitter and australian news! thanks for sharing the story and give kristen the book. its awesome! and well.. i pretty much love everyone's fan encounter posted here. thanks you guys for sharing! its wonderful to read about great fan encounters like u guys did. blunky heart
Back to top Go down
wendilili

wendilili

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 am

Two days ago I met kristen stewart at the fan event in Stockholm.
First I waited in line for two days to get tickets so I got VIP tickets.
Then I waited in line again for 12 hours a the day of the event because I wanted tog an autograph and only the 100 first people would get. There were 1500 VIP tickets and 8500 normal tickets.
10 000 people were there at total.

When I got there in the morning at 06:30 am they had said they you couldn't wait in line longer then from 07:00 but I thought I could come little early and walk around there until 07:00 am. But when I got there there were 150 ppl there already waiting in line.
Some girl had slept there and lied that the ppl in charge for the whole thing told them it was ok and that the 100 first they had put on a list because they would get at the front. I was really sad because I thought that I would never get to meet Kristen.
But the fact that I would get to see her made me happy anyway.
The truth was that the list had not been approved and they were just lying. Anyway when it became time to move inside they let 100 first VIP go in so they could go the autograph area. Then they let the rest in ignoring the list when I asked the ppl working there said that no list would matter so everyone just got in and I saw no point of had come there in morning because people who had come there just before the event could get in the same time as we who had been there since the morning.
When I got in to Hovet I saw that everyone had gathered around the mini stage in center where they would sit, I thought it was weird if they would sign there leaning down.
So I thought maybe they wont sign any autographs at all.
I got a really great place to stand but me and one of my friends wanted better so we moved a little bit and ended up at the back.
So we went to the sides of the red carpet where they would walk up to the stage they had this big metal fences, towards the red carpet but there were one on other side of aswell
and on behind us and a little opening then my friend wanted to go and look for my other friends because they were still in front of the stage and the guard said that if you got out from the place in front the carpet you wont be able to come back.
Then they came out Kristen and Taylor but I just had all my eyes on Kristen.
When they started moving down the red carpet they started signing autographs and then I mean all autographs. They spent more time on that red carpet then on the stage!
I had found out that this was the area the 100 first would get to come in 2! The 100 first people hadn't got that so they had just went in front of the stage. I was so happy I started crying. On the way to the stage Taylor was on my side so I got his autograph.
Then when they were finished on stage kristen and taylor switched sides so she was on my side, OMG she is even more beautiful in person! (and shorter then I expected)
I got Kristens autograph and she signed my friends team Kristen sign. You guys should have seen Taylors face when she asked him to sign it 2.
I also got a picture with Kristen. I asked her how Jella was, at first she didn't hear me and thought I asked how Bella was. Then I think she got confused because she couldn't hear and I was switching saying Jella and Max.
Then when she heard she smiled and said "he's great great"
Other than that I was just saying compliments and she was saying thank you.
I was so starstruck I couldn't even think, I had planned in detail what I was gonna say but when I saw her I forgot everything and I asked about her cat because I wanted to say something and that was the first thing that came to my mind.
Kristen was so sweet she even went back instead of leaving because one girl didn't get one.
All the people that stood around the ministage went to the autograph area when they were leaving and signing autographs on the way. But they weren't let in so they stood there on the other side of a metal fence looking at us when we got pictures and autographs.
They were all crying and Kristen looked like she was gonna cry mouthing: "I'm sorry" to all those people when the security literally dragged her away.
It was the best day of my life.
Sorry for grammar mistakes in my text I'm swedish so my English is no way near perfect.

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 34021_10

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 37409_11
My autograph ^

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 37409_12

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 37409_13

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 37409_14

I'm not gonna post my pic with Kristen because I had been crying so I have mascara all over my face and standing next to someone as beautiful as Kristen is definitely not an ego boost.

Last edited by wendilili on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KStewislovex

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

me and my friend went to the new moon fan event in London!
We were on the second line on the red carpet and she came over and started talking to us. She realised she didn't have a pen, I was quick to say (or rather shout, it was very loud because i was behind a row of people) I HAVE A PEN! YOU CAN USE MY PEN! and I let her have it and she started signing things. By this time, I'd pushed my way forward to the front (the people in front of us didn't mind, they said I could. they were more worried about Rob tbh lol) She signed my calender. And then i was saying to my friend 'she has my pen!!'
She turned, looked at me and said 'Oh, is this your pen?' I replied 'Yeah! But its fine! you can keep it! I love you, Your actually awesome' and she replied 'Aw thanks, I love you too' (yes she told me she loved me too, I died....lol.).
So I asked if i could have a picture with her...I gave my Camera to ruth and she took it. We were ready to have a picture but people were shoving things infront of my face and pushing me up towards the barrier. So Kristen was like 'Woah, Guys chill out...' and then she said 'Okay, wait...two more' so she signed two more peoples things and then made sure their things were out of my face! Lol and we so we had a picture Smile I found that Ruth had taken another one aswell but that was just of me smiling like an idiot whilst Kristen was signing things and having tons of people push me from behind! Best day ever lol Smile I cried on the way home. Lol I'm lame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.community.livejournal.com/Kristenownsme
CC07

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 pm

It was during the The Runaways premiere. We were lucky to get tickets to the premiere. We did not expect to see the stars. After entering the Arclight Theater in Los Angeles, CA we got seated and went back out to get popcorn. As I was getting popcorn Kristen entered and a lot of people were around her we approached her and she was so friendly and nice and I was able to get a pic with her. Her father was there too and was so nice we even got a picture with him, he was so humble he even said I'm not a star, but we said you are her father. I went back in my friend said Dakota and Kristen are here so I told her I know cause I just had pic taken with Kristen, she approached Dakota first & was able to take a pic with her. Then she tapped Kristen's shoulder & asked to take a pic she said sure her security said go back but Kristen was so nice and said it's ok. After that I approached her again to sign my New Moon poster she was about to sign it but my marker was out of ink, then she apologized cause she had to go cause they were being presented up front before the show started. I found another marker and approached her again her security said go back and she said its ok cause her marker run out earlier, then she signed my poster. It was a great experience. I always share my experience especially to those people who think something is wrong on how Kristen is in public. Even one of my co-worker who thought that Kristen is a snub said that is good to hear, and changed her opinion about her. So that was my fan encounter with Kristen.
Back to top Go down
stewsbitch

PostSubject: Luna Park, Australia   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 am

I met Kristen when she came for the Eclipse fan event in Australia Smile
As soon as she came up to us (we were like the fifth people she met) i told her she looked beautiful, and she responded with "aww! thanks! you're pretty too!" i told her i adored her and she smiled at me sweetly as she signed my phone. I bent over closer to her and touched her arm, she touched my arm and moved her head closer to mine so she could hear me talk. i said "i know this might sound creepy.. but can you write on my arm?" she laughed, said sure! and wrote KS X on my arm before she was pulled along
there was hardly anyone on our side of the red carpet so i bolted upto the other end and pushed through people and yelled "YOU WERE AMAZING IN THE RUNAWAYS KRISTEN!" she looked up and saw me and said "oh hey! THANK YOU!" with a huge teethy smile before she was moved on.
best moment of my life Smile

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 5v169t
Back to top Go down
crazykstewfan13

PostSubject: Eclipse Premiere. Time of my life    Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am

I'm from england. and my mom knew how much i love kstew. one day she showed me a plane ticket. to california. and i knew the Eclipse premiere was that week. I camped outside for about a week. met some cool people too. i got up really early the day of the premiere and stood finally after a couple hours realizing i lost my camera. what gives people were gathering behind me and then the premiere started.

i met everyone that went near me but this was the most memorable. Kristen came up and smiled to all of us. i said "i love you you're my role model" she smiled right at me and said "thanks" i made photos edited of kristen and i showed her and she signed one of them. she even loved my favorite one that said that "kristen stewart is totally beast" she gave me a quick hug and moved on.
my mom then suprised me again with a ticket to get inside. love eyes i freaked. and we got inside. realizing that there weren't many seats left. we sat 1 row behind of kristen and the cast. pink by then my heart was racing and i freaked. the movie was over and Kristen got up to go change. i was on the end of the row. and so she quickly gave me a hug again and goes. "send me a letter of the photos i love them" i gave her the one that said Kristen's beast Smile

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
[[img]url=https://servimg.com/view/15411811/2]Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Picnik11[/url] [/img]
Back to top Go down
loverofkstewforever

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

my sister had to go to california for her photography class and stuff. and so one day she was walking around and suddenly she went into this vintage store and found kristen there. knowing how much of a freak i am of kristen (i have like 300+ photos of her in my room) she walked up to her Shocked and she let my sister talk to her for a bit and said that i was a huge fan and she was my role model and also that if she could sign the new ellle mag for me. Kristen smiled and signed it Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=fd61728372&view=att&th=129c75fa3931a127&attid=0
it says "to: tami, rock on thanks for being you. only believe in you" with a heart and then her signature.

of course my sister is stupid and didnt bring a camera with her even though she was on a photography trip! lol. my sister stole one of my shirts to wear and she got a hug from kristen. it still smells like kristen Razz she said this to my sister "oh i love that shirt. if only you had a pair of converse high tops i'd love it even more Smile" dance
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL STORIES! i love each one of them! totally!! some are hilarious! geek
Back to top Go down
stewsbitch

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:30 am

Hi, my name Lauren , from Paris ( so sorry for my bad English )
Twitter : @LovetheStew
So, the first time I didn't really meet her , I just saw her.
It was in December 2008 during the twilight promo in Paris. Robert ,
Catherine Hardwick and her where in the hotel de crillon for
interviews. After school I decided to go to the hotel to have a chance
to see them. I arrived at 4:30 am. There were a lot of people. It was
so cold outside you have no fucking idea ! At about 7pm , Robert and
Kristen went on the balcony to say hello ! Kristen was SO adorable ,
so shy ! She was smiling , her hand in her hair ... I was really
really really happy to see her. Then after while they went outside to
go reach their car and go to the" grand journal ". But unfortunately
they were in a rush so they didn't sign Any autograph. They just
walked very fast ... We were all VERY disapointed because we had been
waiting in the COLD for hours ... But I was happy because I saw her
and Rob. And when Incame back home , I put on my wall my first
Kristen's poster!
Then I saw her and meet her again in November 2009, in Paris during
the New Moon promo. I was really worried because they were supposed to
go on the balcony to say hello as last year. I was at scholl when a
friend texted me "Lauuureeeen ! I saw theeem ! They were on the
balcony ! " at about 2pm. I was alzmost crying because I was in my
stupid economy class and I couldn't miss scholl , plus the sunway
didn't work this day so I couldn't go. Seriously I was so sad , tears
up to come... At the end of class at 7pm my mum told me that i could
take a bus to go
To their hotel. I knew Rob had to leave at 8pm to ho to the " journal
de 20h" so I came to their hotel. A lot of people were there waiting
by side. At 7:30 pm Rob came out , he reach his car because his agent
told her to go fast ... I was really upset because I didn't want to be
as sad as last year ... Then a bodyguard told me that they had to go
to the airport to go to London in few minuts now. There were less and
less people outside so I could go to the first " row ". Then , the
staff was putting all robert's , kristen's , taylor's luggages in a
truck. I had the chance to see Rob's guitar lol. Then Taylor came out
the hotel , saying hello with his hand smiling but he didn't sign
autograph ... 2 minuts after Kristen caaaaame ! She was smiling ,
seemed impressed . I call her " Kristen please !! " so she came and
sign me an autogrph. I was thinking " OMG she's here , next to
me!!!!!! " she tried to home me back my pen but she couldn't because
of the other fans who were trying to get an autograph. So she looked
me like " hey I keep it to sign , you don' mind ? " . She signed and
then Ruth told her she had to go. So she searh me to give me back then
pen. She looked me again and give me back the pen " thank you " . She
touched my hand. I was soooooo happy . You have no fucking idea ! She
had been to Nice with me , with fans... She adorable , very Tiny !
Prettier than in pictures ( yeah it's possible. ) l'île a little doll
you have to protect.
Back to top Go down
Mel452

Mel452

PostSubject: The Sydney fan event   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 am

kstewssexxlegs wrote:

XO

I remember that sign at Luna Park. thumb up

Awesome stories...my gosh!! Thank u for sharing them.

I didn't "meet" Kristen (I wish!) but was at the Sydney fan event on the 31st of May too.

I had arrived back into Sydney 2 days before--and that's another thing, she left LAX the next day after me and would have arrived into Sydney airport the same time as me if I had only left a day later...aaargghh! LoL!

I had heard about Kristen and Taylor coming out to Sydney while I was actually in the US on holidays...umm coincidentally while I was in Forks..LOL! They were selling tickets for the event at the time and I had a friend get some back home. That was just to see the Q&A in a theatre after a viewing of New Moon.

But at the last minute, literally as I was going to that theatre - my friend won tickets on a radio station to go to Luna Park to see them live. I was in hysterics.

So yeah saw Taylor first, like a metre away (no idea what that is in feet) and followed shortly by Kristen. I was in awe! I do believe I said to my friend "my life is complete" LoL! Luckily I am tall and I was wearing heels too (went after work) got a very good look at Kristen and Taylor. Didn't talk to them....because I was semi-catonic and just snapping away with the camera. Doh! She's so incredible with fans and so naturally beautiful...and really not that short at all. Anyhoo...

It has given me motivation to be at the final Breaking Dawn premiere in LA. That is the plan. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mel452.tumblr.com
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 am

Thank you for sharing those beautiful stories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?   Have A Kristen Fan Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have A Kristen Fan Encounter?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2