Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn director

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

Breaking Dawn director Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Alright guys, I haven't seen Dreamgirls...sooooo, is this director they've announced a good pick in your opinion?

Who is this Bill Condon? eyebrow raise
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

shibbyKStewartfan wrote:
Alright guys, I haven't seen Dreamgirls...sooooo, is this director they've announced a good pick in your opinion?

Who is this Bill Condon? eyebrow raise
He is the director of 'Dream Girls' starring Beyounce and Jennifer Hudson,Bill Condon is an academy award winning director.. study
But for him to direct BD,I don't what he can do,I'm partly worried bec his line of movie is different w/ Bd but who knows what he can do afterall he is an academy award director smileysign
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm

but have you seen Dreamgirls? I never saw it, so I'm wondering what everyone thinks of his abilities, just in general. I've looked at his films and I haven't seen any of them...have any of you?

I wonder what makes a studio choose a director, I mean, other than money. I've never heard about the process of a director getting chosen, like actors do auditions and read throughs and all, what do directors do?
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Candy man and Dream Girls are good movie!!As for why he has choosen,I think because he is Erik Feig best buddies,so maybe the connection between them..
Let see what he can do,I'm a little worried though bec his type of film is different...I was hoping BD will be directed by woman :happydance:
Back to top Go down
khucink

khucink

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm

I like dream girls, I really hope he can direct BD better than dream girls tho..abt the director thing, is it final? well, whoever the person who will direct BD I hope they will bring out the best of it.. pom pom
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 pm

khucink wrote:
I like dream girls, I really hope he can direct BD better than dream girls tho..abt the director thing, is it final? well, whoever the person who will direct BD I hope they will bring out the best of it.. pom pom
It's final,check the other thread of Breaking Dawn discussion it has a link to where Summit officially announce that Condon will direct Bd plus S.Meyer as co-producer w/c I don't like tantrum
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games
Cherrybombgrl

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Quote :
S.Meyer as co-producer

she just better keep her paws off the sexy scenes. Breaking Dawn director 98043
Back to top Go down
khucink

khucink

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 pm

s meyer as co producer? affraid hmmm.. thinking dang! i'm so left behind
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew
shibbyKStewartfan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I don't know, I think maybe it will be good that Meyer is involved...at least SHE was focused on the romance for a majority of the series, maybe she'll bring it back? Even if the last part is mostly fighting, drama, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn director   Breaking Dawn director Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn director
Page 1 of 1