Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Breaking Dawn" Alleged Filming Details plus cast nightout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

"Breaking Dawn"  Alleged Filming Details plus cast nightout Empty
PostSubject: "Breaking Dawn" Alleged Filming Details plus cast nightout   "Breaking Dawn"  Alleged Filming Details plus cast nightout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 am

My sources told me Thursday morning that 3 days of filming were happening this week, but half the Volturi Tweeted about heading home for the holidays this morning… who knows what could have changed from Thursday to Sat. morning, but hey it’s show business!

There seems to be some confusion… the cast is supposed to wrap filming for the holidays this week and then they are off for the holidays until after New Year’s, but more filming will be done in BR! They will return to BR in early Jan to resume filming before heading to Vancouver. Breaking Dawn is not done with BR yet! ;o)

My sources confirm my scoop from last week and last night… I knew my sources wouldn’t give me false info! 5 days to Christmas… who’s ready? ;o)

Looks like the weather all over the world is messing with some stars holiday plans. I’m so sorry that some are having trouble getting home. Flights are canceled and planes are grounded. Not seeing family and friends at the holidays is most depressing to me. If you’re reading this… e-mail me… you can come to dinner… at my house or I’ll bring you something! Holidays are not meant to spend alone. ;o)

Just heard there was some bowling going on last night. Lasted until the wee hours! Hope they had fun. I love bowling!It was Don Carter’s and here’s who I know went… Rob and Kristen, Kellan, Nikki and Mackenzie, and a ton of other actors, all bowling into the night… 
And my bad… it WAS Saturday night.

Other sites are posting that filming has wrapped for the break… BUT… according to my sources, it haas not! Filming still on schedule and they wrap late Wed and can travel Thursday, then back in BR to resume filming the battle early next year! Travel is terrible as Mother Nature is being crazy, so some stars may be here through Christmas.

Source : @RobstenLustOnLine
Back to top Go down

"Breaking Dawn" Alleged Filming Details plus cast nightout
Page 1 of 1