Team Kristen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allegrabox
Nun With a Gun
Allegrabox

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Empty
PostSubject: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm

From Nylon Mag March 2009

Source: http://www.kstewartfan.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=17903&fullsize=1

The family is joined by three dogs (two of which are actually wolves) and a Bengal cat, Max, which Kristen calls Jella because "his alter ego for me is this little, soulful, blues musician from the South."

12 Fun Facts about Kristen Stewart

4. Animal Lover
Kristen has three dogs and one cat named Jella — which coincidentally rhymes with her “Twilight” character Bella

Source: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/07/12_things_you_didnt_know_about.php#pet_friendly#ixzz0p0BCvhNk

(Video) Kristen Stewart and her cat Jella / Max, set of "The Messengers"

Unscripted Moviefone Interview with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Stephanie Meyer- Bonus Clips

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Walkoutcamp_1

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Kristen-stewart-and-bengal-gallery
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun
MJ23

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Is that Mama Stew holding Jella?I miss Jella,it's been so long since I saw him flower
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:14 am

hooo.. i love this. thanks for posting allegra!

KRISTEN looks cute. Jella is cute.
i lol'd at the title of this thread. Kristen's cat. coz here we do have a member called Kristen's cat. lolol
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:55 am

I loved the videos and the pictures. The story about Kristen's harassment at school brought tears to my eyes.
Kristen sounds so assertive and happy in all those earlier intreviews.
Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja
GuanaBeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Some new Jella/Max pics

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Jella3
Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Jella4
Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat 6yo47m

and someone created this super funny LJ where "Jella" talk about everything like Kristen's Pies and his relation with Dad (a.k.a Rob)

http://musingsbyjella.livejournal.com/

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat 000kf0qe
Look how happy she's with Max pink

Last edited by GuanaBeer on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

BAHAHA! i love Musingsbyjella. it's all creative and witty talk! i love that it is very imaginative as well. good read thumb up
well recommended . Wink

and OMG. ive never seen those cat pics of Jella! Is that kristen's lap,Jella was on? Shocked

Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja
GuanaBeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

SBella wrote:

and OMG. ive never seen those cat pics of Jella! Is that kristen's lap,Jella was on? Shocked

I think so, SBella. Because of the ring, you know? I think is Kristen's ring, this one >> Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat 001

the flower one.

ps: I love blondstew
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo
SBella

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:53 pm

GuanaBeer wrote:
SBella wrote:

I think so, SBella. Because of the ring, you know? I think is Kristen's ring, this one >> Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat 001

the flower one.

ps: I love blondstew

nawww :') thanks for telling. its good to know :D
P/s : i love BlondeStew too high five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat   Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Jella aka Max - Kristen's Cat
Page 1 of 1